Seven

Mark is in love.

With a known Irishman.

He knows Jack is in love with him. Mark wonders if he should do it.

Mark considers not doing it. Jack may reject him. It doesn't matter. Mark pulls out a box. It has something in it.  He opens the box, and his expensive gift is in it, and he looks at Jack, and smiles.

He gets the expensive gift, and texts to Jack.

Markiplier: Hiiiii

Jacksepticeye: Hi? We're literally right next to each other.

Mark looks up at Jack, who is staring at him teasingly. Mark looks at him with lustful eyes, wanting him, but he thinks it's too early, so Mark pushes the image away..

Jack looks at Mark. "Should I call Ethan and Tyler down? I'm getting hungry and I want to go eat somewhere." Mark nods as Jack goes upstairs to call them down.

Mark sighs. He's happy for Ethan and Tyler. Just kidding. It's always Septiplier Septiplier Septiplier. It's about them, damn it!

Jack comes back downstairs with Ethan and Tyler behind him. Mark smiles. "So, when's the date, Jack?" Mark teases him, making both of them blush a little. "Ah, where do you wanna go for our date?" Says Jack, taking this seriously. Mark thinks.

"Normally on dates I prefer Cracker Barrel (if you get which video this is from you're my best friend) so can we go there?" Asks Mark. Ethan and Tyler just stands there. "So...I guess we're going, too?" Ethan asks. "If you want. You can go somewhere else if you want. I was actually thinking we could go on a double date but you know that's fine too." Mark says.

"We can go there, I like their food." Ethan says. "Then we go." Tyler says with Ethan, smiling. They get ready to go to the restaurant.

"It's a double date, then?" Jack asks Mark and Tyler, plus Ethan. They all nod. "Tyler, will you go on a date with me?" Ethan asks, being the adorable self he is. Tyler nods, grinning. "Yes, Ethan, I will." Tyler says. They walk to their car. "See you guys there. We'll reserve for four." Tyler says, walking to his car. Mark and Jack wave to them.

"So, what now?" Jack asks Mark. "Jacksepticeye, will you, my good sir, go on a date with me?" Mark asks Jack, smiling. "Yes, I will." Jack replies, also smiling. They hold hands, for actually the very first time when they walk out the door.

"So....Cracker Barrel it is, then?" Jack asks Mark as he starts the car.

"Cracker Barrel it is."

A much shorter chapter, I don't care. At least we're progressing.

(Guess which ship I like the most? You can probably tell.)