18. Meeting the Sadist

Start from the beginning

A hard spank against my ass made me jolt and whimper. Another one, another one, and another one. Alexio didn't let me have at least a few seconds to recover, he spanked my ass and my pussy hard and fast until he was finally satisfied and I'm crying hysterically, biting on the stupid gag inside my mouth.

Amusement twinkled in his sadistic eyes, "Your ass looks so much better when it's glowing red. Now every time you sit today, you'll think of me, let this be a reminder of who you belong to."

His words should make me feel so angry, I shouldn't find them hot! Damn him, I didn't sign a contract for this, but I guess the deal we made is our contract, just without paper. Alexio lets my legs go and stood up from the bed, picking up more rope and some kind of massager from the floor. He really had this all planned out, didn't he? And on the day of my date, just perfect!

Feeling my bed under my ass hurts so much, I'm kind of grateful he began tying my legs in the place he held them seconds ago, only this time he separated them. He fastened the rope in a skillful manner around my thighs and held the massaging wand against my clit.

Oh.

Well damn.

I can't move my legs at all with the rope. Once he turned the vibrator on, I cry in pleasure, pulling on the rope again and trying to break free. The vibrations were intense, it was like an earthquake rubbing against my clit.  

Alexio just sat there, watching me cry and thrash around while grinding on the vibrator. He smiled and I moan his name even though he doesn't understand a single word I'm saying. This is too much, the pleasure was tearing me apart from this inside. I clenched my eyes closed and came, my juices slipping under me and soaking into my bed.

"Aww, would you look at that, you came hard under thirty seconds," he pulled the vibrator away, ignoring my whimpers, and squeezes my pussy lips together then giving it a loud painful slap, "I'm going to make you cum so much, you're going to beg me to stop."

Then he grinned, pressing the vibrator on my clit again and I'm back to screaming. While he's holding the vibrator on my clit, he continued to watch me writhing with rapture. My body shook with desire, the tight ropes adding pain to the pleasure every time I move just a tiny bit.

After I came a few more times, he tied the vibrating wand against my clit.

Alexio walks around my bed and spoke while I cry and cum yet again, "You know, ever since I read your bucket list I've always pictured you like this, tied and helpless, naked and shaking while I do whatever the fuck I want to you," he lets out a low, sultry snicker and squats down beside my bed to become eye level with me. He holds my chin and forces me to look at him, I give him a pleading look but he just smirks, "you're my beautiful fucktoy, little milashka, you're going to give me your body and let me use it whenever I want and however I want, because it's mine, do you understand?"

You asshole, it's already yours until I fucking get a boyfriend. I nod and he pat my head, "That's my good little girl," he proudly praised me, "you make Daddy feel really happy and proud."

Alexio continued watching me in this position, smiling widely every time I let out a high pitch whimper, sobbing while I came. I lost count on how many times I came and now my pussy hurts like hell. The knife play and making me cum until it hurts, that was the surprise. I wonder what else he has in store for me.

He played with one of my breasts and I push my chest out when he squeezes my nipple. I thought he wasn't going to touch me unless he had to spank me, but I guess he couldn't resist. He pulled one of my nipples and slapped my breasts, chuckling darkly while my body spasmed from the erotic pain. I groaned, feeling like a limp used doll.

I don't know how long I've been tied, it feels like it's been hours. I came and I came and I don't think I can take this any longer, my entire body shudders uncontrollably every time I cum. Hot tears spilled from the corner of my eyes, hitting my bed and I whimpered around the gag again. Alexio was still just as amused as he was since the moment I woke up.

The minutes that past by felt like hours and finally, he untied the vibrator and removed it from my sore aching pussy. He smirked at my sex and rubs my leg, "Look at you, you look so beautiful like this, Princess, all tied up and laying in a puddle of your own sweet cum."

I'm too exhausted to answer. My body felt heavy as he untied all the rope. Alexio slowly removed the tape and then unclasped the gag. I took in a deep breath which turned into a yawn and he pulled me in for a deep kiss. I sigh tiredly as he sucks on my tongue.

Alexio rolled to the side and hugged me after putting the gag to the side, stroking the back of my head and kissing the top, "You came six times, I didn't know you had it in you, baby."

I mewled and wrap my arms around his neck, slinging my leg over his hip. He's still fully dressed in all black but I don't care, and he seems to not care about having my wet pussy rub against his jeans. "I hate you so much right now, but can you please do that to me again some other day?"

Alexio laughed wholeheartedly. "Yeah, I promise."

My mind was buzzing, I smiled against his neck, ignoring the pain that's still in my ass. We lay in my bed in silence as he rubbed my arm and my back. I love it when he does aftercare, its really wholesome and sweet.

Honestly, I don't even know what to think. I just feel. I feel so cared for and appreciated and horny and so many things that I can't even name right now. I'm so sleepy, good thing my date is tonight.

Should I still go? All I want is to be with Alexio and spend the whole day with him. I don't know, I'll make up my mind after I wake up.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep to Alexio's heartbeat. 

~

NOTE

AHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHA I ENJOYED WRITING THIS SOOO MUCH GOSH I WISH I WERE HISTORIA! AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR 5.7K READS!!

Do you have any ship names for Alexio and Historia? What do you think of Alextoria or Hilexio? :D I prefer Alextoria ^^

Please vote, comment, and follow me guys! ^^ It really motivates me to keep writing! ^^

Love youuuuu!!!!

-  Sin ❤️