It was true, for the most part. She was mostly on top of chores, only a few pieces of washing to do before she had to finish an essay for her course. But it was easier to just say that than give him a small rant about her life.

"I see," he replied and the conversation fell short and they were wrapped in a silence that felt both comfortable and awkward. Like there was something both of them wanted to say; but they didn't know how to start another conversation.

After a quick elevator ride, they're at the ground floor and he opens the front door for her.

It was a windy day, Winter in full force.

Summer regretted not just firming putting on her dirty underwear, but the idea irked her too much. She would have to walk fast and her arms to her side, maybe even get the bus if it was too windy. She just hoped no one was roaming the streets at this time.

"Do you want a lift? I'm driving anyway," Brad offered as he wraps his jacket around him. "I don't mind doing a detour."

"I'll be fine walking; thank you, though."

He glances at the watch on his wrist and looks at the time. "It's almost ten, peaches. It's not safe for you to be walking alone at these times."

"I'll be fine, I've done it before," she smiles assuringly and Brad frowns.

He was concerned for the girl's safety, as well as wanting to spend a little extra time with her in hopes to make her swoon.

She has a boyfriend, he reminded himself.

"I insist," he says, his voice low and she looks over, pursing her lips.

She really wasn't sure if she should. She wanted to, it's a free ride, it's windy and cold, and it's quicker to get home.

However, there's a chance Charlie could see and he'd make another assumption that she's cheating and they'd argue again.

Nonetheless, a grin grows on Brad's face as she agrees to take his offer and they go down to his car together. The idea of being in a car alone with her made his cock pulse in his pants for a moment, but he knew to control himself.

She notices the motorcycle locked up at the side and she wonders if it's Brad's vehicle but he walks to a black Golf R. She had seen it parked up most of the time outside of the tacky apartment block, and how it was so well kept and expensive compared to other cars that filled the parking lot.

They both get into the car, fastening their seatbelts and Brad turns on the ignition. He was itching for a cigarette, but he had a feeling it might make the girl feel uncomfortable based upon their first encounter at the party. He quickly tries to take his mind off of his urge for some tobacco or weed by speaking to Summer.

"Do you want to listen to the radio, Peaches?" He asks, his hand moving towards the radio in his car.

"I don't mind," she replied. "It's up to you."

She sits there with her legs closed together and her hands on her lap as she looks out of the window at the apartment block. Charlie was no where to be seen, so she knew she got away with it this time.

He switches on the radio, a standard pop song playing through his speakers and she looks out of the window. He sneaks a brief glance at her, noticing the freckles on her cheeks that he hadn't noticed before because he was probably too high.

"Do you like pop music?" Brad asks her, taking another peek at her as they came to a red light. She had given her address to him when they got in the car and he knew where he was going; he was just taking the long route. His plans could wait.