this book is on hold.

wow, it's been a while hasn't it?

you guys are probably so tired of these dumb a/n's, and honestly i hate writing them because i hate reading a/n's but this is something i really need to tell you guys.

this book is on hold.

i've been contemplating this for a while now, and i realize that this is something that needs to be done, for the good of both myself and this book. it really needs to be done

if i'm completely honest, i hate how this book was written. i began it when i was 12, and i am now 16 and a much better writer than i was back in 7th grade. the plotline has holes in it, there's far too many pjo cliches, it moves too quickly, and all in all the writing is immature and not something i'm proud of. i want the opportunity to rewrite this book, make it a million times better than it is, and to make it something i am proud of.

so while i rewrite the book, it's going to be on hold. i'm not sure for how long, but there will be no updates with new chapters, only rewritten ones.

thank you all so much for supporting this book, and i mean this genuinely from the bottom of my heart. this book was my first ever work, and it holds a special place in my heart. but while i love and cherish it, i want to better it and make it something i can truly be proud of and love as much as i do with my other stories.

thank you for this incredible journey so far, and i hope everyone sticks around for the new one that is going to start.

so follow me if you want updates on how the editing is going, because i think i'm going to try and be more active in telling y'all what's going on w this story in particular.

i love you all so very much, and i hope you understand and support my decision.

all the love,

xmaiax