Chapter 11: A Very Leo Chapter

(So, LEO WON!! BE PREPARED!!)

Chapter 11: A Very Leo Chapter

Leo's POV

I paced around my forge. Sure, I was happy for Percy and Annabeth, everyone was.

But I couldn't help but feel jealous.

Calypso fell in love with Percy before me. Percy and Annabeth had a storybook romance, even though they almost died a few hundred times. Percy and Annabeth loved each other with their whole being. Sometimes I feel like Calypso is falling for hero she meets, like how it was on her island.

I'm scared. Scared she'll find someone better, stronger, more attractive, than me. (A/N LEO BBY YOU'RE PERFECT)

Percy and Annabeth are completely 100% devoted to each other. And I'm nervous that Calypso isn't like that to me, although I am to her.

I should probably try to push these thoughts out of my head.

I sighed and turned to the project I was working on.

I grabbed a wrench from my tool belt and began working, and soon enough I had a fully functioning robotic dog.

Kinda like Reyna's scary demon dogs, Aurum and Argentum. Except this one is programmed to be a bit less, demonic. Still can protect me and the others, but is a bit less agressive and more, cuddly.

I'll name him Skittles. Yeah. I like that. Skittles are good. Robotic dogs are good; Makes sense.

I pressed the button on his collar and his eyes lit up, his head turning towards me in an almost horror movie like way.

This is the definition of creepy. His head cocked to the side, the gears creaking in his neck as he stared at me, making me nervous.

Maybe I was wrong about him being less demonic than Aurum and Argentum.

Because right now Skittles looked sour.

"Um, hi?" I told it, but it just kept on staring at me.

Oh yeah, I programmed it to be voice activated.

"Skittles, sit."

He plopped down on the workbench, his metal tail wagging as it flung tools off the table.

"Skittles, pick up the tools," Skittles then jumped off the workbench and began gathering tools at an incredible speed, before hopping back up and returning them back to their spots. Yeah, I could get used to this.

He's like Super Dog. Skittles the Super Dog. Leo McShizzle Supreme and Skittles the Super Dog. Saving the world from the evil potty sludge princess. With the others.

Leo McShizzle Supreme, Skittles the Super Dog, and the others. Yeah, I like that.

Off-track.

Anyways.

I turned Skittles off so I could fine-tune him later, and began cleaning myself up before the evening council meeting. There's a meeting in the morning, and a meeting at night. Kinda pointless to have a meeting twice a day if you ask me.

Even once a day sounds like too much to me.

But I'm not the king, so I can't dictate that. Not like I wanna be king anyways, too much responsibility. Not really up for that. Not my style.

Once I washed my hands and face free of grease and oil, (Annabeth scolded me on cleanliness and hygiene and stuff yesterday, SO BORING), I flashed out into the council room.