Chapter 5: Camp Half Blood and Camp Jupiter

Once the meeting ended, Annabeth and I decided to explore where we are going to be living for the rest of our eternal lives.

We walked hand in hand through the streets of Olympus, taking in the beautiful place that my Wise Girl designed. An occasional nymph or minor god bowing to us as we passed.

We also saw several statues of Olympians, but instead of it being our parents, it was us new Olympians. Word must get around quick, or weird yet awesome Greek magic. Probably the latter.

"Hey Annabeth, do you think the ADHD and dyslexia will go away since we are gods?" I asked as we walked down Mt. Olympus Drive, where all of the shops and palaces are.

"Probably," Annabeth responded, mesmerized by the buildings around us.

I chuckled lightly, shaking my head at her. "You designed these buildings Wise Girl, why so mesmerized by them?"

"I dunno, just immense pride that I redesigned all of Olympus." She replied, shrugging.

We walked down the road for a while, taking in the incredibleness of Olympus before we got to the Olympian palaces.

The Olympian palaces were placed like a really expensive hollywood neighborhood, one after another in a cul-de-sac kinda thing. The palaces were massive, at least 250 feet in the air each. All of the palace designs varied for the god, for instance mine was a sea green with different colors of coral creeping up the sides, while Annabeth's stood tall and grey, with small accents of imperial gold and celestial bronze everywhere.

The palaces must have moved when we were named Olympians, because my palace was next to Annabeth's, and I'm positive that my dad didn't want to live next to Athena, and vice versa.

I'm surprised that I have a palace, since dad spent so much time in his place under the sea.

Annabeth and I walked through the cul-de-sac, admiring the palaces. Jason's was the largest, a sky blue color with lightning and clouds moving on the walls, like a movie. Kinda like the walls of the Argo II, rest in peace. But instead of the walls showing camp, it was the sky. Camp. CAMP.

I shook Annabeth out of her daze. "Annabeth, camp! We need to tell camp!" I told her frantically. She froze as a look of realization dawned over her.

"Shicst!" she cursed before pointing her hand to the sky and mumbled something in Greek. A stream of gray sparks flew from her finger. I looked at her in amazement.

"What was that?"

Right after I said that a voice that kinda sounded like Siri talked in my head.

'Emergency Olympian Council Meeting ASAP'

"Oh," I said, after the voice faded.

"Yeah" Annabeth said, before flashing out. I closed my eyes, imagining the council room. Soon the feeling of being sucked into a straw appeared, but left almost as soon as it came.

I found myself in my throne, sitting right next to Annabeth. Half the council was already there. Five minutes later everyone was there except for Leo, which wasn't very surprising. After a couple more minutes Leo flashed into his throne, his clothes burned and grease smeared across his face.

"Sorry guys," He said out of breath, "I just had to take care of an out of control automaton, all is well now,"

It was silent for a few moments before Annabeth cleared her throat.

"We forgot a small detail in the meeting this morning, telling the camps," She said. The council's faces turned into ones of realization.

"The hunters also don't know yet, I'll tell them now then send them to Camp Half-Blood," Thalia announced before flashing to wherever the hunters were.