Chapter 13: What is Even Happening...

Will's POV

"More Ambrosia, more Nectar, more ointment, more bandages, more—" I muttered my list of medical supplies that I needed under my breath until the doors of Olympus' infirmary bursted open.

"Will. Need. You. In. Council. Room." Leo managed to say through his heavy breathing.

"Okay I'm coming. And why didn't you just flash here?" I asked him. I saw a look of realization dawn across his face before flashing into the Council Room myself.

The first thing I saw was the whole Olympian Council, minus Leo of course, who just flashed in, gathered in the center of the room, circled around something. Perhaps a body?

I ran over and pushed my way into the center of the circle, finally laying my eyes down on the body.

And there it was. The unconscious body of Nico Di Angelo.

My eyes widened and my heart started racing as I immediately picked him up in my arms and flashed into the infirmary, laying him down on the bed as I immediately held a hand over his body, moving my shaky hand down from head to toe on his body, scanning him.

Okay, he's only unconscious. He'll be awake in a matter of hours. He won't die.

My heart beats began slowing down to normal, as I took his hand in mine and gently kissed the top of it, sighing in relief that Nico would be okay.

He looked peaceful in his sleep, not a single flaw upon his features as he rested. I wish he would always look this blissful. But, it's my mission to make my wish come true.

Percy's POV

After Will took Nico to the infirmary, we all agreed to visit Nico and Will after our meeting was over.

Nico collapsed after he shadow traveled in, but he looked paler and sicker than usual. He looked as if he was going to say something, but he collapsed before he could. It was scary.

I was ripped out of my thoughts when Annabeth let out a loud sigh and began talking.

She was talking and I wasn't really paying attention when I heard a certain name.

"So I think that we could get Grover and his army of Nymphs and other nature creatures to aid us in our battle, seeing as there will most likely be a battle on the surface as well as in um, Tartarus." She then began rambling about battle plans, which was when I zoned out again.

Grover Underwood. Lord of the Wild, Head of the Council of Cloven Elders, and my best friend. I haven't seen him in a wild, since he was busy with his Lord of the Wild duties and I became a god. We haven't talked in a solid eight months, which makes me really sad. We only had a brief reunion when I got back from Greece, since he had stuff to do as the Lord of the Wild. We got together for coffee a few times since I got back, but we haven't talked or seen each other for so long since we were both insanely busy. I miss that guy. A lot.

I wonder if our empathy link still works...

I searched in my brain for the link, finally finding it after some digging. I focused all my energy onto the empathy link.

Grover, Grover, it's me, Percy.

Wait, who else would he have an empathy link with? Unless he's empathy link cheating on me.

Grover buddy? I called out into his brain.

Percy? He called out making me smile triumphantly.