Chapter 15: Grover?

Chapter 15: Grover?

Percy's POV

I woke up in a weird, uncomfortable fetal position in a hospital chair. You would think for a godly infirmary they could at least get some nicer chairs.

I stood up and stretched, looking to Annabeth. She was peacefully sleeping in her bed, the babies doing the same in their cribs.

I smiled down at them, waves of happiness rushing though me as I looked down at them.

I then remembered the mortal peril our godly parents were in, and the conversation that Nico and I had last night. Oh no.

I quickly sent out a signal for an emergency Olympian Council meeting, blue sparks shooting out of my hand. Dam, that felt cool.

I took one last look at my children and a angelic sleeping Annabeth, then flashed out to the main hall, AKA the council room.

Piper and Jason were already there, as well as the Stolls, Nico and Will, Hazel and Frank, Clarisse, and Thalia. After a minute or so, Katie, Pollux, Calypso, and Leo arrived, completing the council, minus Annabeth, who was still at the hospital.

Well, at least I thought she was in the hospital.

Right at that moment, Annabeth flashed in with a three-seat stroller. We all looked at her questionably, since she had three babies not even 24 hours ago.

"They discharged the babies and I a minute ago. I also got the signal for the emergency meeting," She stated, pushing the stroller in between our thrones, and then taking a seat on her own. I mean, she did have a point though.

"Well," Piper said, averting her attention from Annabeth to me. "What's this meeting for?" The others nodded.

"Nico?" I asked, looking towards him. He let out a deep sigh and sagged a bit in his throne.

"Before I passed out yesterday, I was coming into the council room because I had a dream." He took a deep breath, "Tartarus has our godly parents," Everyone collectively gasped.

"Oh my Gods," I head Annabeth mutter under her breath in complete disbelief.

After the Giant War, the gods decided to pay more attention to us demigods. We had all grown pretty close to our godly parents, and they started treating us like we were their children, not their pawns.

After few moments of tense silence, I spoke up.

"We have to save them, does anyone have a plan?" The room stayed silent. "Annabeth?" All of us turned to our resident strategist.

"I-I, I need some time to plan this out, do you know where he is keeping them?" She turned to Nico.

"In the heart of Tartarus," He mumbled loud enough for us to hear. Oh dear Gods,

-T-I-M-E—S-K-I-P-

Percy's POV

We've been planning endlessly for the past few days on how we would save our parents, and the whole council is completely exhausted.

But on the bright side, today was the day that Grover was visiting. He didn't know we were all gods, because apparently news travels slow in Wisconsin or Minnesota or wherever he was.

I sat in my throne, with Annabeth next to me, feeding Zoë a mixture of nectar and a small bit of milk. I was holding Luke and Sally, lightly cooing at them sometimes so they would smile. Gods of Olympus, it's been only a few days and these kids have become my whole life.

There was a few minutes until our morning council meeting, and the only person who was missing was Leo, which was not surprising. He'd only been on time for a few meetings during the whole time we've been gods.