"Come on, you need to eat" I say pulling away "okay can we just order room service. I don't feel like going out anywhere, I'm still really tired" she replies "of course love. What would you like?" I ask grabbing the menu from the nightstand and handing it to her. "I want a cheese burger and fries, a banana milkshake and mint chocolate" she says "okay I'll go and order the food but I don't think they have mint chocolate here" I say causing her to pout "if it's not to much trouble? Could you pop to the nearest store and get some please? I've been craving mint chocolate" she says "stay here, I'll go and get you, your mint chocolate" I respond gently tapping her on the nose making her giggle. "Thank you" she replies pressing her lips against mine "anything for my queen" I respond making her blush "I'm your Queen?" she asks "why of course you are. My love, my Queen and now the mother of my unborn child" I respond making her smile. "I love you"
 she says "I love you too. Now I'm going to order your food and pop to the store nearby and get you some mint chocolate. I won't be long" I say getting off the bed "okay I'm gonna take a shower" she replies getting off the bed and heading to the bathroom. The cat jumps off the nightstand and follows after her. I shake my head before putting my shoes on and grabbing my car keys and the room key along with some money before leaving the room.

I arrive at the motel restaurant "hello I'd like to make an order for room service under the name Mikaelson" I say to the woman at the desk "what would you like to order?" the woman asks biting her lip and batting her eyelashes at me in an attempt to flirt with me but I ignore her advances. "One cheese burger and fries, one banana milkshake, one steak and one bourbon" I say "when would you like the food?" she asks leaning forward causing her cleavage to nearly spill out of her top but I just roll my eyes. "In half an hour, I want the food brought to room 13A" I reply "I'll pass on your order and your food will be brought to your room. Would you like anything else?" she asks "no thank you that will be all" I reply "are you sure?" she asks twirling a strand of her hair with her finger "yeah I'm definitely sure. Bye now" I reply turning around and leaving before she can say or do anything else. I have absolutely no interest in some whore that's just waiting to spread their legs for any guy they see. I have Davina, my beautiful goddess Queen, my baby mamma.

I leave the motel and head straight to the nearest store which is literally right next to the motel. I head straight to the sweet section and soon find the chocolate. I grab four bars of mint chocolate since Davina didn't say how many she wanted but since she's craving them, I might as well get her a few. I then head to the till and pay for the chocolate. I leave and head straight back to the motel and make my way upstairs.

I arrive back at the room and hear the shower running indicating Davina's still showering. I shut and lock the door behind me. "I'm back darling" I say opening the bathroom door ajar "okay did you get some mint chocolate?" she asks "yes I did. I got you four bars" I say "ohh thank you" she replies "no problem" I respond moving away from the bathroom and placing the bag with her chocolate inside on the bed where the cat is. I kick my shoes off and go to close the bathroom door but I can't seem to stop myself from pushing the door further open. My eyes go straight to the shower where Davina is very visible to see as it has glass doors . At the minute the glass doors have steamed up so I can just about see her through the shower doors. I can see the outline of her body and every move she makes. She's running her hands through her hair probably rubbing in shampoo or rinsing her hair. I have the urge to over there and join her in the shower but I prevent myself and decide to leave her to shower in peace. I back away from the bathroom and shut the door. I head over to the night stand and grab the TV remote to turn on the TV just as I hear the shower turn off. I sit down on the edge of the bed and watch TV.

My eyes move from the TV to the bathroom door as I hear the door handle being turned and the door opens and Davina walks out wearing only a towel that is wrapped around her body while her hair is semi dry. "Um could I borrow a shirt of yours? I don't have any clean clothes to wear?" She says "of course, my duffel bag is over there just go and help yourself" I reply pointing over to my duffel bag on the couch in the corner of the room. She walks over to my duffel bag and I watch her every move hoping she would accidentally let go of the towel.