T H I R T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

Mia pushed him back into the couch straddling his waist. "Shut up." She whispered attaching her lips to his as his hands found their way to her naked waist.

Elijah desperately paced around the house trying to listen to anything else but them, "Help me." He whispered up into the sky.

Mia and Klaus were fully clothed coming out of the library.

"Hey El'" Mia said sheepishly and he gave her an awkward smile.

"Little one."

Klaus smirked, "What about me?"

Elijah rolled his eyes, "Brother."

"Lijah" Klaus teased and the three were about to go eat when Mia's phone rang. She was going to ignore it when Klaus pulled it out of her back packet showing t to her.

"When did you exchange numbers with the bartender?" He asked and Mia sighed taking it.

"Yes Cami?"

"Please come. He doesn't have much time, and I think I have an idea." Cami begged while Mia gave Klaus an apologetic look.

"I'm on my way." She said before hanging up.

"Sorry boys, I'm going to have to skip this brunch." Mia said putting her phone back into her pocket.

"Mia the Saint." Klaus said, as Mia sensed a tone in his voice that made her laugh.

"Niklaus! We have an eternity together, why are you so upset about me spending a couple of hours away from you." She giggled and pecked his lips.

"Go with Elijah. I'll be back soon." She said and Elijah hugged her. "I'll bring you some food." He whispered before letting her go.

"Bye Nik." Mia teased as she noticed the cold look on his face, "Have fun." He mumbled and she rolled her eyes before giving him a sweet smile.

When she left Elijah looked at his brother amused, "Seriously?"

"She's mine. I want her all to myself." Klaus mumbled and Elijah sighed.

"Mia will not like that."

Klaus smirked, "Oh she does like it."

Elijah cringed looking away, "I dislike when you do that brother. Now shall we?" He said walking away and Klaus felt a small smile creep into his lips.

His family, meant everything to him and he would do anything for them.

Mia arrived at the church holding a bag full of things she had stolen from the nearest hospital along with herbs from  the voddoo ship.

"Well, isn't this a gruesome little scene?" Mia asked as she saw josh put a rag in the priests mouth.

Mia turned to the man in the doctor clothes, "I'm Dr. Sheski, you must be Mia. Camille told me you have experience in the medical field." He said, happy to see another person with medical experience to convince Camille what she wanted was insane.

"Kinda," Mia extended her hand. "Dr. Fitzgerald, now tell me what exactly are you here for?" Mia asked as she noticed the equipment.

"ECT. They are making me do this, please don't let them." The man begged and Mia looked at Cami.

"Why? There is no evidence this will work! It's only been tried a few times!" She said trying to convince her otherwise.