xxvi: threats and therapy

Start from the beginning

"Don't you dare-" Woon smacks harder against Jaebum's collars, making his back collide with the locker.

The crowd gets even more evoked.

"Don't you fucking think Jinyoung has people that care about him?! What if he kills himself one day? You'll be part of the cause, or even worse, the actual cause." Jaebum explains, looking at Woon's face, making out that he won't expect a sensible answer soon.

"Oh yeah? What guarantee so you have Jinyoung's gonna kill himself-"

"Because he already tried." Jaebum coldly stares into Woon's eyes, wanting with all his might, to break Woon's Jaw right then and there.

Woon's grip loosens. A look of complete horror paints his face in ghastly white.

"You hit him everyday didn't you? What sick happiness do you gain out of it? If you had used all that wasted time in looking after your sister, she would've had a bright smile on her face you pussy." Jaebum says, getting mad at Woon each second.

"J-Jinyoung what?" He murmured with shivering lips while Jaebum dusts himself, Woon's grip completely removed.

Jaebum's heart is heavy as if a big weight is placed on it, forcing the arteries to exert more blood, making his breath shallow and eyes watery just thinking about Jinyoung. He bit his lip to stop the tears and looks at the mindless crowd that find the same sick happiness like Woon.

"And you little fuckers, have nothing else to do? You should just slap yourselves to reality if you feel being gay is such a heinous crime!" Jaebum screams, wanting his voice to reach all the goddamn audio and video recorders.

"You all steal, cheat, lie, betray and yet, a rule that prohibits being gay is so easily taken into consideration? You all should be rewarded- with your own shit that you apply all over yourselves." Jaebum's eyes carry high abhorrence.

"When you earn good friends, they won't live in fear of you. They'll live with you. Neither will they stab your back. When they do live in fear, they'll do the same. Have some courage to accept the negatives in life asshole." Jaebum turned back to Woon.

"If you hit Jinyoung one more time, I won't hesitate to shorten your life." He says and angrily storms off.

.

Jinyoung's feeling a storm of crazy adverse emotions as he sat down the seat opposite to the therapist. The therapist had crazily tamed punk hair, his mature face contrasted with his cute smile and dimples, making him look youthfully full grown.

"I'm Ok Taecyeon" He smiled.

"Jinyoung" Jinyoung replies.

"So, I'll be your therapist and... I don't know whether I will actually be able to help you.... But everything is always worth a shot." He said, smiling dolefully.

"You can always choose to attend some other therapist if you feel I'm not the right one okay? Just ring the bell." Taecyeon adds in.

He leafed through some papers on a clipboard, preferably Jinyoung's hospital history and began questioning.

"So since this is your first day, there are some random questions I've wanted to ask other people as well and want to ask you. Could you answer these for me? They're kinda rapid fire questions. It's just an option though. We could just do the basics." He politely requested.

"What... Are the questions?" Jinyoung's curiosity arose.

"Random things. Can I ask one?" Taecyeon questioned.

"Okay..."

"What is something you feel nervous about right now?"

"That I Won't be able to recover" came the answer immediately.