"She changes him, for the better" Fangs smiled.

"It's like they are in their own little universe" Sweetpea commented.

Betty's POV

"Once you two have stopped eating eachother, Betty did you want to come to the Whyte Wrym? We are all going there to hang out" Toni spoke making me and Jughead break apart. Jughead groaned at the interruption causing me to giggle. I pecked his lips before climbing off of his lap.

"Later" I whispered in his ear making him smirk.

"You're a tease Cooper" he spoke picking up my bag and carrying it for me as he intertwined our fingers.

"Carrying her bag? She's got you wrapped around her finger!" Toni remarked and high-fived me again.

"He's whipped" Fangs laughed earning a glare from Jughead.

"Betty!" FP welcomed as we walked in. He hugged me before going over to a few of the serpents.

"Drink baby?" Jughead asked as I jumped on a stool.

"Just a coke please" she spoke and he smiled at her innocence. He went behind the bar and poured her a coke before passing it to her. Fangs, Sweetpea and Toni pulled their stools round so they were all sat in a circle as Jughead sat on the bar.

"So Jughead, you're king soon" Fangs spoke. I looked at Jughead in question.

"You didn't tell me" I spoke.

"It slipped my mind" he shrugged.

"You can't come in here!" I heard a shout.

"My daughter is in here, get out of my way!" I heard a voice I knew all to well.

"Shit" I whispered and darted my eyes up to Jughead.

"Is that?" he whispered. I nodded and he sighed jumping off of the bar.

"She knows" I spoke trying not to tear up.

She came storming through the bar and halted when she saw me. Her eyes widened and she looked furious.

"ELIZABETH COOPER!" She shouted.

"Mum...I'm sorry" I sobbed.

"You will be! How dare you come here! You're never to go here again!" she shouted.

"Betty...I think you should just tell her" Toni spoke.

"Mum, I've been going here for a year now" I mumbled.

"WHAT" she screeched seizing my wrist and pulling me forwards.

"Let go of her" Jughead spoke sternly.

"You don't decide what happens to Betty. You don't even know her" Alice spoke, tightening the grip on my wrist. I winced in pain, knowing it would leave a mark.

"Alice you need to leave" FP spoke taking charge.

"She's my girlfriend and anyone that even tries to hurt her suffers the consequences" Jughead shouted.

"Girlfriend?" Alice asked letting go causing me to run into Jugheads arms. He wrapped his arms around me before turning back to Alice. "Leave" he spoke.

"Fine, but you're not coming home Betty. Pick up your stuff tomorrow otherwise it's getting thrown away" Alice confirmed and stormed out. I turned into Jugheads chest and burst into tears.

"Hey, hey it's okay. She's gone" he whispered rubbing my back.

"My own mum hates me" I sobbed running upstairs to the bars office.

Jughead's POV

I sighed and slammed my hand against the counter.

"Give her some time son, I've got to go to hog eyes. See you tomorrow" my dad spoke before leaving. I sighed and looked around at everyone carrying on as normal. For some reason it pissed me off and anger boiled in the pit of my stomach.

"I'm closing early! Everyone out!" I shouted. People started to reluctantly leave but Toni paused them.

"Jug-"

"OUT!" I shouted making everyone hurry out so the bar was empty. I locked the doors before walking upstairs and found Betty sobbing on the floor.

"Baby" I sighed. She opened her arms out and I picked her up placing her on my lap.

"You can stay with me" I whispered. She nodded and smiled up at me.

"I love you" she whispered turning round to straddle me.

It turned to a heavy make-out session but as soon as Betty started to take it further I pulled away. I saw the sadness grow on her face.

"Oh god you don't want it do you? I mean from me? Why would you?" she rambled.

"No, no I do gorgeous. But I know it's your first time and I want it to be special. Not just in the office of a biker gangs bar" I spoke caressing her cheeks. She nodded and bit her lip.

"Maybe we could go to yours'?" she whispered in my ear.

"Are you sure you're ready?" I asked.

"I love you Jug. I want you" she spoke. I nodded and we picked up our stuff before driving back to my empty trailer, Betty's mind rolling with excitement.

3rd person

As soon as they got through the door she was pushed up against it and attacked by his lips. She let out little moans each time they pulled away wanting more of him. They moved to the bedroom and that's when they took it even further. Of course Jughead was careful with her as it was her first time and tried to make it as enjoyable as he could. He was happy that her first time was with someone she loved, not just a random guy.

"That was amazing" she sighed later on when they were cuddled up in bed.

"I love you" he spoke.

"I love you too" she replied before nuzzling her face into his bare chest. She fell asleep quickly, wrapped tightly in his arms.

Morning

"Wake up you two!" Jellybean shouted. Jughead opened his eyes and saw his sister stood across his room.

"JB? I thought you were at your friends" he spoke.

"I came home 10 minutes ago and dad was out all night so don't worry we didn't hear anything" she smirked before making gagging noises. Betty stirred and groaned that she had been woken up. He pulled her against him and pulled the duvet up more so she was fully covered.

"Keep sleeping gorgeous" he whispered and kissed her hairline.

"Whipped!!!" Jellybean shouted before closing the door. Betty giggled against his chest as he rolled his eyes. He was well and truly in love with the Northside princess.

A/N okay I love this one!! My own idea and I think it's super cute❤️❤️❤️ Love you all