Extra : Honey x Moon

Start from the beginning

"...Tsk" he clicked his toughness as he ripped my dress off.

"WHA!!!" I try to cover myself. "Why did you do that?!" I asked him. Honestly, I was angry with him. He ripped the wedding dress me and my brothers bought....the one where all of my brothers approved and told me that I look beautiful!!!

"Huh?!" He glared at me.

"I really like that dress!!! A-and...And I thought that you would like it too!!!" I shouted back at him. ".....I thought....you would see me as someone beautiful...." I muttered to myself as I look down.

".....That's why meh couldn't hold it in" he replied as he move in to steal a kiss from me. I tried to push him back to get a clear answer from him but instead, I was the one who got pushed onto the bed. "....You look beautiful today....and every other day ...." he whispered in my ears as it send chills down my spin.

"....You.....you really like to tease me ..." I pouted at him a bit. We both glaze into each other's eyes before moving in for a passionate kiss as I wrap my arms around his neck and Freitas slowly talking my clothes off with one of his hand.

My body got used to the feeling of his skin, and the same goes for him. He touches me, kisses me, and lick me with care....gently tracking every inch of my body with his lips, tongue and his hands. My body twitches with every touch I receive from him.... I look up at the ceiling and tears slowly flow out of my eyes.

"...eh?..." Freitas was shocked by what he was.

"Ah...Sorry..." I said as I quickly wipe the tears off my eyes.

"...What's wrong?"  He asked me.

"...I..I didn't know that I could be this happy.....I got to be with my family again....I got two gorgeous twins,,,and I got to be with you.....I get to be with all the people I love....I'm just so happy that I kinda got overwhelmed " I laugh slightly.

"....."

"....AH...to think that we would be together......You know I fell for you at first sight....I'm glad that we ended up together" I smile at him as I place my hands on his cheeks.

"....Same....Meh also at first sight" he replied pack as he place his forehead onto mine.

"EH? Really?" I was a bit surprise.

"...Meh never felt like this with anyone...so take responsibility!" He said as he kiss my neck and leave marks on me.

"....I-I'm glad....I thought that you were re-thinking about marrying me" I let out a sigh of relief. Freitas froze a bit and he look at me.

"....." he glare at me before he hold both of my legs and spreads them.

"F-Freitas!?!" I got embarrassed that my women hood was completely shown to him. Freitas didn't wast a second, he quickly shove his hard-rock rod in me at one go. "HAA!!!"

"YOu.....HOW ECOULD YOU THINK THAT!!!!" He should at me as he ram into me hard without mercy.

"H-Ha...B-But....You look ...look as if you ....r-regretted " I tried to say it to him but he was ramming into me too hard that I couldn't say it properly.

"Tsk, Meh was like that since you were really beautiful and you were showing it off to other guys!!" He shouted. 'Showing it off to tether guys"? I didn't show it off to anyone....It's the wedding so everyone should see me...so.... "..Tsk.....don't ngo showing other people what's mine..." he said as he look at me.

"...Mmm" I replied as I reach out to him. Hi took my hand and kiss it slowly as his sweat drips down my arm. "Mark..."I said. "Let me mark you...I also want people to know that your mine." I slowly push myself up on top of him as the tingling feeling of him inside of me still there. I lick his the nip of his neck and bites into him, trying to leave a permanent mark on him.

"You do know meh never looked at anyone else but you,right?" He said as I look at him. "You meh first and only one for meh,so..." before he continues he push me back down and pin both of my arms to the bed. "Don't you dare leave meh, don't you dare look at anyone else but meh, your mine and mine forever. If you ever try to leave meh, meh won't hesitate to chop off your legs and keep you lock up.....lock up with meh forever" he said as I smile.

"I won't" Of course I won't, I've already fallen for you this hard.....There's no turning back.....I just really love him. " The same goes for you" I said as he smirk at me and shut me up with a kiss.

~~~~~~~~ And the four of them lived happily every after~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you so so much for reading till the end. There is a bit more I want to do before completing this vol. I got fanart and I would like to do a mini chapter on that. If you guys are interested you can send me some of your work and I will write a chapter base on the picture you draw.

Ps. I will have a vote in a week or two weeks time for the next vol [ what the next vol should be] so plzzz stay tone!!!!!

I love you alllll😍❤️😊❤️😍❤️😊