You're Invited To A Graveyard Party Tonight

Začít od začátku

When we get to my house we both get out of the car and he walks me to the door. He kisses me and wraps his arms around me. 

"Good night Amanda, I love you"

"Goodnight, I love you too"

He kisses me once more then lets go of me and goes back to his car and I walk inside. I proceed to my room and strip out of my cloths and slip on my pajamas.

-Halloween Day -

I fix my hair and check my costume. I'm dressed as dark angel, black wings and a black dress with torn black leggings with black boots. Rose is dressed as a witch.

"Are you ready?" I say walking into Rose's room.

"yeah."

Chris picks us up and Sarah goes with us too. When we get there we walk inside and Bleeding Through is playing and I see Kuza and Francescea . They notice us and come over we start talking.  

**Rose**

As the night goes on I stand around with Amanda, Sarah, Chris and talk. I look around the room and see Ricky with a girl. a wave of emotions come over me, jealously, anger, sadness. He looks so happy with her. He never smiles like that with me. I feel tears building up in my eyes but quickly blink them away and look away from them. Out of the corner of my eye I see a guy looking at me. He starts walking towards me.

"Nice costume." I look at him, he's pretty tall and he's dressed as Beetlejuice. 

"Thanks" I smile at him. We continue to talk for a while, he is really nice and likes the same things as me. It's like he's a guy version of me. His name is Jordan, and he works as a tattoo artist. By the end of the night we exchange numbers. He completely takes my mind off of Ricky.

I hear a girl yelling and the whole room goes silent, I turn around and it's Morgan and Amanda,  Morgan looks pretty drunk.

"Morgan, you're causing a scene, just go" I hear Chris say.

"NO" Morgan yells "I want you, I need you Chris, take me back and leave her she's not good for you." 

"Clearly he doesn't like you anymore why don't you understand that?" Amanda says. 

Morgan attempts to hit Amanda but she moves and it misses her. 

"Do you know them?" Jordan asks me.

"Yeah" I say looking at him. I yawn and suddenly realize how tired I am.

"Do you want me to take you home?" 

"Sure let me go tell my sister I'm leaving."

I walk to Amanda and tell her that Jordan is taking me home and I walk with Jordan to his car. I tell him my address and he drives me to my house. 

"Thanks for taking me home I really appreciate it."

"No problem."

I get out of his car and unlock the house door then walk into the house. I lay down on the couch and turn the tv on and watch American Horror Story, I fall asleep but wake up sometime later after hearing my phone. Amanda had texted me. 

Amanda: We will be home soon

Me:  Okay 

Amanda: You HAVE to tell me about that guy you were with at the party when I get home ;)

Me: I'm going to sleep so maybe tomorrow.

Amanda: Okay, talk to you tomorrow then. Night.

I walk into my bedroom and set my phone on my night stand then fall onto my bed and fall asleep. When I wake up in the morning I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen. Amanda is sitting on the couch, when she sees me she hops up from the couch and comes over to me. 

"Sooooo, who was he?" she asks smiling.

I tell her all about Jordan and she was smiling the whole time. 

"I knew you'd find someone!" she hugs me tightly.

"Me and Ricky just broke up, I'm not going to date someone again so soon and besides, me and Jordan just met."

"Fine, I'm going out with Chris later today so I'm going to take a shower and stuff."

She walks off towards the bathroom and I open the fridge and get some food then sit on the couch and watch tv.  Some time later I get a text from Jordan. 

Jordan: Hey, I was wondering if you'd like to go to lunch with me?

Me: Of course, around what time? 

Jordan: How does 12:30 sound?

Me: Sounds great, are we meeting some where or are you picking me up?

Jordan: I'll pick you up.

Me: Okay I will see you then.

I walk into my room and pick out a Ghost Town shirt and light blue jeans from my closet and change into them. I look at my alarm clock, its 12:25 so Jordan should be here soon. I walk into the living room and sit on the couch and watch tv until I hear a knock on the door. I hop up off the couch and open the door. Jordan is standing in the doorway.

"Hello Rose" he says and smiles.

"Hey" I smile back at him. 

We walk to his car and he drives me to a nice little restaurant in town. Once we're done eating he pays the bill and we walk to his car and he drives me home. 

"We should hang out again" Jordan says to me. 

"Yeah, I'd like to hang out with you again" I smile at him and get out of the car. "I'll text you later, bye" I say and close the car door. He waves goodbye to me and backs out of the driveway and I walk into the house.