"What am I meant to do?"

"Rest" Jughead chuckled.

"But that's boring!!!!" I groaned. He sat down and put my broken leg on his lap before taking out a Sharpie.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused.

"Doodling on your cast whilst you watch TV" he spoke. I giggled and let him continue whilst I watched some weird reality show.

"School's going to be hell" I sighed.

"We can go to the front office and let them know" he spoke still concentrating on his drawing.

1 hour later

"Jug!" I called. He popped his head round the door and smiled.

"Yeah?"

"Can you come and cuddle?" I asked with puppy eyes.

"I would love to but I've got to get this article done. I was meant to finish it whilst you were at cheer practice but...well we know how that ended" he spoke.

"Please" I spoke pouting my lips. His face softened and he sighed.

"Give me five minutes" he suggested before going back to his writing. I smiled knowing I had won yet again.

Seven minutes later he walked over and tried to get on the sofa but I put my hand on his chest pausing him.

"What?"

"You're two minutes late" I spoke sternly.

"Seriously?"

"Yes, you said 5"

"I preferred you when you were asleep 10 minutes ago" he spoke causing me to slap his arm.

"I'll look past it this time" I gave in making him chuckle. He got behind me at the back of the sofa and put his arms around my waist. I turned around so I was facing him and looked up.

"Thank you for taking care of me today"

"My pleasure" he spoke.

"I need to leave early tomorrow though" he spoke.

"Why? It's the weekend!" I protested wanting to stay in bed and cuddle.

"The serpents, Archie and I and some of his juvie mates are going to take down some more of those gargoyles."

"Jug, you got pushed out of a window the first time" I sighed tracing his shirt.

"I know but we will be more careful this time, I promise. We have a plan and I want this town rid of them, rid of drugs, rid of my mum."

"Just be safe. I don't want you getting injured as well" I sighed.

"I'll be fine" he assured pressing his lips against my forehead. He pulled me closer to him as I propped my leg up on a cushion.

"At least you don't have to do the physical torcher that is Gym class" Jughead stated.

"That is my only positive thought right now apart from the fact that it means I get more cuddles from you as I have nothing else to do" I beamed making him chuckle.

"You have very high aspirations Betty Cooper"

"Don't you know it" I giggled.

*Next week*

I was half way through the school day and my cast was filled with people's doodles and small comments. I sat at the lunch table and Jughead brought my food over, he was basically waiting on me all the time now.

"Thanks Juggie" I spoke and pecked his cheek as he sat down.

"So V, how's cheerleading?" I asked since I'm not allowed to go.

"It's good. I hope you don't mind but... I'm taking your place for the rally" she spoke.

"V that's amazing! You deserve more recognition. I'll be there to cheer you on" I smiled making her beam with excitement.

"Thanks B" she spoke. We all ate our lunch and laughed like usual before Jughead took me to my next lesson.

"I'll be outside of your class when you come out so we can go straight back to mine" he spoke.

"Okay see you then"

"Love you" he spoke.

"I love you too" I grinned and pulled him in for a kiss which turned into a passionate mini make-out session outside of class. The door opened and we pulled apart.

"Miss Cooper, in class now" the teacher spoke sternly. I blushed and bit my lip at Jughead before walking into the classroom. Veronica smirked at me as she saw my flushed cheeks.

"Mr Jones, you're late to your class. Off you go" I heard before the door closed and she sat back down.

"Getting some action B?" Veronica laughed.

"Shut it" I spoke before stifling a laugh as well.

A/N not my fave that I've done. Feels a bit dragged but idk. Love you all❤️❤️