Chapter 4

The boy was crouched on the ground, his long stripped scarf waving in the wind. He wore a gray coat that was now slightly ripped at the edges and some black pants. His light brown hair swayed and went over an eye briefly.

"We shouldn't be here," the girl behind spoke. She was eyeing the stitched up scars on his face, knowing that there were probably more all over his body.

"They buried them here," he whispered. He ran a hand through the hair that the girl behind him had cut for him. She had claimed that if his hair got long he would look like the being he hated most in the world.

"Jane," he said, rising to his feet.

"What?" she answered.

"You are completely sure of where he is, right?" he asked, his voice soft.

"It wasn't too hard. People said that they saw this guy with amazing make up that made it look like he had a real carved smile and-" Jane said before being interrupted.

"Well, in that case, we should get going," he said.

"But he won't be alone," Jane persisted. "We can't take on him and whoever else is with him."

"All I need for you to do is distract the others," the boy said, now beginning to sound annoyed by her. "I'll kill him."

"Wait, who said you could? He was the one who killed my family!" Jane bellowed.

"I don't see how that makes you anymore different from me," the boy firmly said before turning and walking away. "He's mine to kill."

Scowling, Jane followed after Liu.

--------------------------------------------

"Can you stop being gay for like five minutes!?" Jeff screamed at Laughing Jack.

"I don't know, Jeffrey," said Laughing Jack, sitting upside down on the couch beside BEN and scrolling through fan art. "Some of this art is so... beautiful."

"Most of it's just gay stuff between us!" Jeff shouted.

"Do you have something against gays?" asked Eyeless Jack, chewing on a dead squirrel and sitting in front of the television, listening.

"Don't start with this whole gay rights shit," Jeff growled, now walking towards the bedroom. "Where's my sleeping mask?"

"I have it," BEN said, removing his hat and pulling the object out of it. He threw it at Jeff, who caught it swiftly.

"Sweet dreams~ I hope you dream of BEN and you," Laughing Jack said.

"Fuck you and your gay white ass," Jeff said, slamming the door and getting under the covers of his bed.

BEN sighed and got on his extra laptop, searching up some information on Eyeless Jack. He wondered if anything could explain Eyeless' freak out earlier. He glanced up to see Eyeless Jack completely immersed in Sixteen and Pregnant... BEN didn't even want to know.

To his surprise, he couldn't find much more than fan art and fan fictions on Eyeless. According to a lot of fans, Eyeless Jack was in love with about ten different people. BEN didn't mind that he was one of them.

"Hehe," laughed Laughing Jack. "I need to meet my 'creator', we should sneak up on him in his sleep then-"

The interruption was from a knock on the door. Laughing Jack's arm extended across the room and threw open the door quickly, retracting itself in seconds.

"Jane?" called Eyeless Jack, sniffing the air.

Jane was standing in the hallway, dressed in a black dress and heels. Her arms were crossed and she was tapping her foot.

"Why are you guys with Jeff? I thought you guys would help me kill him," Jane said.

"He may be a dick, but..." Laughing Jack trailed off.

"But what?" sneered Jane.

"Oh no, that's it," Laughing Jack said before doing what he's famous for, laughing. "Kyahahaha!"

"What are you doing here?" BEN asked. "I assume you want Jeff?"

"Where is he?" Jane spat.

"Sleeping," Eyeless Jack said before addressing the television. "Stop crying, Tiffany, it's your own fault for screwing Brandon. He was a douche bag."

"Where is he sleeping?" Jane spat.

"Jane!" Laughing Jack suddenly called. "Look people draw you and Jeff together! And it's not killing..."

"Wait, what?!" she screeched, running to the laptop Laughing Jack held. He sat upright and they both saw the thousands of fan art of the two.

"Jeff killed my family!" she screeched again. "Why would I ever, ever, ever, date him?!"

"Hate equals love," Eyeless Jack whispered, now sucking on the blood-soaked heart of a squirrel.

"These fans are disgusting," Jane spat.

"I think they're creative," BEN said, scrolling through a picture of himself crawling out of a computer.

"All kinds of creative," Laughing Jack chuckled.

"Jane?" called Eyeless Jack but he was ignored.

"What?! No! These fans are horrible! They make me look like a slut!" Jane shouted.

"I don't even have eyes and you're just as slutty as the girls in this show, Jane," Eyeless Jack spat.

Laughing Jack was now howling in laughter, holding his bandaged stomach even though he felt no pain.

BEN found himself reading a fan fiction involving himself and Eyeless Jack.

"Who's in the room with Jeff?" asked Eyeless. "I've never smelled anyone like that."

"No one. I don't know what you're talking about-" Jane started.

"And why do I smell blood?" Eyeless Jack asked.

Laughing Jack extended his arm and opened the door to the room where Jeff slept. Everyone stared in surprise to see Liu and Jeff, knives at each other's throats.