Chapter 101

"Hoody...? Hoody, can you hear me? BRIAN!"

Hoody jolted awake, groggily screaming, "I didn't do it!"

Masky rolled his eyes. "Don't scream, you idiot."

"Oh, Timmy," Hoody purred. "I love it when you talk dirty to me like that."

The seductive tone in Hoody's voice made Masky's face go red but he shook off the blush. They were in a small hospital-like room with white cement walls and a tile floor. An unmoving ceiling fan hanged above them, casting a shadow on the tables of syringes that were beside both Masky and Hoody's chairs. Their chairs were at either sides of the room, facing each other, both their masks gone and laying on one of the tables.

"Whoa, what happened?" Hoody asked, looking at his surroundings.

"Sally planned for us to trace where she had sent that email from," Masky grumbled. "God, we should have known!"

"Don't beat yourself up over it," Hoody said, shrugging. "It wasn't your fault."

Masky sighed and drooped his head forward. "Yeah, I know but..."

Hoody smiled. "Come on, let's be magicians and escape this hell thing. I can be the cute assistant in the bunny uniform."

Masky laughed, pulling on the leather straps that held him down. "I'd pay to see that."

"Me too."

The two turned to the side, where someone was closing a door behind them.

"J-Jack!?" Masky exclaimed. "What the hell-"

"It's Sully," Sully corrected, waltzing towards the middle of the room. "I'm just in the wrong body, Eyeless Jack's old one specifically. Like I said, I'd pay to see that though. Or anything at all."

"Sully...?" Hoody repeated.

"Yeah," Sully sighed, grabbing a syringe off a table. "You know, the other personality of Liu? The crazy one? The sexy one?"

"Why are you here?" asked Masky, glaring. "How come your alive and Liu isn't?"

Sully twirled the syringe in his hands, the green liquid in it bubbling. "Long story short, Liu's a ghost and Sally split his soul in half. She took me out of him and put me in this body. Blah blah blah, here I am. As for why I'm here, I wanted to take another looooong look at your handsome face, Timmy."

"You don't have eyes," Hoody informed flatly.

Sully laughed and clapped his hands together, the syringe between two fingers. "You bring up an excellent point, Hoody! Spot on observation! But you see... I really love science. Do you know why, Hoody?"

"Why...?" answered Hoody nervously.

Sully grinned. "Because you can fix a lot of things with science. For goodness sake's, you can even reanimate a body! You wanna know what else you can do...?"

"What?" Masky angrily responded.

Sully this time didn't answer, stabbing his wrist with the syringe and injecting himself with the green liquid. He drew in a sharp breath and fell onto his knees, trembling. He clutched his stomach and let out a loud groan.

"What the hell did you do!?" Masky shouted when he saw Sully gripping his hair tightly with fists. It took a over three minutes, but then Sully stood back up and let out a sigh in relief.

"Glad that's over," Sully mumbled then turned to look at them. Not only did he have bright blue eyes now, but the ugly rotten skin had changed to skin so pale he might as well be dipped in white paint. His hair was still a muddy brown, except maybe a bit darker.

"W-what did you do...?" asked Hoody.

"Fixed myself," Sully replied, walking over to look at Masky. He stroked his cheek with a finger. "Ah, I missed your face..."

"Don't touch him!"

Sully turned and smirked at Hoody. "Would you rather me touch your cute face instead of his?"

Hoody went silent and looked away as Sully strode closer to him, twirling some of Hoody's hair. "You have soft hair, you know..."

Hoody yelped when Sully gripped his hair roughly and pulled his face up to look up at him. Hoody clenched his eyes tight as Sully leaned close to Hoody's neck and sniffed before sticking his no longer gray tongue out. Hoody stiffened when Sully traced a vein with his tongue.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?" Masky bellowed, pulling against the restraints.

"Oh, but Hoody here just begged for me to touch him... Isn't that right, Brian?" Sully taunted, straddling his legs before smashing his lips against Hoody's.

Hoody's eyes flew open and he tried to move his head away but was unable to move by Sully's grip at his hair.

"Mmfgh!" Hoody called desperately to Masky.

"LEAVE ME HIM ALONE, YOU FUCKING SHIT!" Masky screamed.

Sully laughed against Hoody's lips and pulled away only to say, "But I can't, Timmy. Just look at his cute face... I bet you've imagined this yourself, haven't you? Brian, here, red-faced and panting... Almost crying too..."

Hoody shut his eyes again quickly.

Sully continued with, "It's such a shame you don't talk to me like you do to Masky, but oh well. Seeing you cry and scream doesn't change the fact that I just really want to fuck you right now."

"FUCK OFF!" shouted Masky. "IF YOU FUCKING TOUCH ANY BIT OF HIM, I'LL-"

"You'll what?" Sully groaned in annoyance. "Do everyone a favor and shut up, Tim. You're getting on my nerves. You can't stop me and you might as well enjoy watching Brian."

With that, Sully shoved his tongue down Hoody's throat. Hoody screamed but it came out muffled and Masky finally saw the tears in his eyes.

"You... can't do this..." whispered Masky, stunned.

Sully reached over to a table and grabbed another syringe. Kissing Hoody's forehead, he spat, "Watch me."