Chapter 3

By the time they found Eyeless Jack, he was laying on the grass outside a day care. His mask was thrown beside him, blood coating the area near his mouth. Black liquid was dripping down the black eye sockets.

"Jack?" called BEN.

"What?" answered Laughing Jack.

"Not you, dumbass," growled Jeff.

"Eyeless," BEN said sharply, kicking Eyeless Jack's arm.

"What do you want?" mumbled Eyeless Jack groggily.

"What the fuck was that all about?" Jeff said.

"Eyeless," BEN said. "Why did you start screaming?"

"I don't know," said Eyeless Jack. "I kinda just blacked out after that girl said... something and I woke up here. Why? Did I kill someone or something?"

"No," said Laughing Jack. "But we did! Jeffrey here ruined all my fun though!"

"Suck my-" began Jeff when he was interrupted.

"So what was that girl talking about before I blacked out?" asked Eyeless Jack.

"Oh... that..." said BEN.

"Yeah, where's your goddamn explanation?" Jeff spat.

"Let's get a hotel room first," BEN said. "It's best if I just show you on my laptop."

"Oh yeah," started Eyeless Jack sarcastically. "I sure would love to SEE what it is."

"Kyahahahahaha!" laughed Laughing Jack.

An hour later, the four were in a hotel room with two beds in it. BEN sat on the couch, Jeff sitting beside him, and Eyeless Jack sitting in a chair in front of them. Laughing Jack was doing cartwheels across the room.

"Explain," Jeff spat, arms and legs crossed.

BEN was typing furiously at his laptop, saying, "You see, there's this website called 'Creepy Pasta'. "

"Pasta?" Jeff laughed.

"Jeffrey, keep your damn mouth shut. Continue, kido," Laughing Jack said, gesturing at BEN.

"Thank you. It's a site for short horror stories," BEN explained. "On this website, are stories... of us."

Jeff laughed again. "Of my beautiful self?"

"What do you mean about us?" Eyeless Jack asked.

"Here," BEN said, then began reading the infamous story of Jeff The Killer.

When he had finished, Jeff snatched the laptop from his hands and skimmed the story again.

"Who the fuck wrote this? How the fuck do they know this?!" he began to scream at the laptop. "WHO ARE YOU, SHITHEAD?!"

"Is there one for me?!" Laughing Jack squealed like child.

"I'll read Eyeless Jack's first," said BEN, taking the computer back. After he had finished Eyeless Jack was looking up in thought.

"I think I remember killing that guy..." Eyeless Jack said. "I don't remember him taking a picture or writing about me though..."

"BUT WHAT ABOU ME?!" yelled Laughing Jack. "I WANT TO READ ABOUT GOOD OL' LAUGHING JACK!"

"You have two," BEN said. "Your origin and the other one where you're just a monster."

"Read my origin!" Laughing Jack said.

BEN read the one he specified, even though it was quite long. When he finished, Laughing Jack raised a chair and broke it on a wooden table.

"What the fuck, dude?!" Jeff screamed, shielding his face from the broken pieces of wood that flew at him.

"I hate Isaac..." whispered Laughing Jack almost demonically. "Who wrote that?! Who knows?!"

"A man who goes by name Snuff Bomb," said BEN. He turned the laptop around and showed Laughing Jack a picture of the man.

Laughing Jack's eyes widened. "Why, hello there, handsome..."

"I thought you couldn't find anyone attractive," said Eyeless Jack.

"Oh, I don't," Laughing Jack said. "But Snuffy here might be an exception."

"I always knew you were gay," mumbled Jeff.

"Who else is in there?" Eyeless Jack asked BEN.

"Almost everyone we know," said BEN. "There are quiet a few for Slender."

"And his proxies?" asked Jeff. "What about the one we killed?"

"You killed a proxy?!" shouted Eyeless Jack. "Slender will-"

"She wasn't a proxy," said BEN. "You see, this website is quite popular and our stories too. We have... fans."

"Fans?" Eyeless Jack said. "But we're killers."

"We're fake to them," said BEN. "To them, it's like liking a villain. Point is, they started creating their own characters, that girl was only dressed as her own character, which was a proxy to Slender."

"Wait, wait, wait..." said Jeff. "We have fans?"

BEN sighed. "We all have fans. Especially you, Jeff. You have a hoard of fangirls that draw you and write you into stories."

"Let me fucking see!" Jeff said, taking the laptop from him. "HOW DO I FIND THESE PICTURES?!"

"Just look yourself up on this website called Deviantart," said BEN.

"WHOA," said Jeff. "I look sexy with a capital S."

Laughing Jack was now struggling to see. "Why are you shirtless in most of these? You're damn ugly, meat bag!"

"Hey, there's tag of you and me, BEN," said Jeff.

"Wait, don't-" BEN started, but it was already too late.

Jeff was already screaming.