Chapter 103

"How are you holding up, Laughing Jack?" Sally asked.

Laughing Jack was covering his ears and screaming, "LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT. LET ME OUT."

"Leave him alone!" BEN demanded but Sally only grinned.

Laughing Jack was in a tube very similar to BEN's except for one thing, it was box-shaped and decorated with child drawings of everyday things. He banged on the walls and hot tears rushed down his eyes that were clenched shut.

"I'm sorry, Isaac... I'm so sorry, I'm still here... Please just come back..." Laughing Jack screamed again and slammed another fist into the glass wall. "LET ME OUT."

Metal doors opened behind Sally and she turned to see Sully walking in, smug smirk in place and hands in pockets.

"Oh, Sully, you're here!" Sally excitedly greeted. "I went ahead and began torturing little Laughing Jack here!"

Sully slowly walked towards Laughing Jack and sang, "Pop goes the weasel~"

Laughing Jack screamed even louder.

"Stop it!" BEN shouted but the others ignored him.

"What were you doing while gone, Sully?" Sally asked curiously.

Sully tapped BEN's tube. "Having fun. Did you know that Hoody's screams are really sexy, BEN?"

BEN's angry face became frightened. "What did you do to Hoody...?"

"That can be left up to your imagination, sweet cheeks," Sully teased turning towards Sally. "So what now?"

Sally shrugged. "Let's see which one of BEN's friends dies first."

"Ah, perfect!" Sully laughed. "My bet is on Kate, that Mother lady really hated her."

"Kate's done nothing wrong!" BEN tried helplessly.

"Hey," Sully said with a shrug. "Say that to Mother, not us. We're not the ones probably tearing up her insides right now."

"How's Toby?" asked Sally.

"Toby went to go shoot Jeff, last time I checked," Sully informed, twirling some of his dark brown hair. "But Toby's really unstable right now, so who knows?"

"Please... Isaac..." whispered Laughing Jack, whimpering.

"What a baby," Sully commented.

Sally gasped. "I just realized! How about we go get Eyeless Jack and start torturing him in front of BEN! Wow, aren't I the smartest?"

Sully nodded. "I don't appreciate you enough, sweetie."

"I hate you," BEN snarled.

Sally snapped a finger broken, laughing at BEN. "It's okay if you hate me, I hate me too."

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks for 1,000 votes, you wonderful stallions you. <3 <3