Chapter 91

"Unless The Haven has cheap and sexy strippers, I don't think I'm interested," Zalgo sighed.

"No seriously," Masky told him. "We need you."

Zalgo groaned at the top of his lungs.

After almost an hour of Internet searching and hacking, Hoody had come across some data base for experiments labeled under "The Haven". He sat on the floor, looking at the endless rows of numbers and letters on the bright laptop screen on his lap.

"You could always just teleport us there and leave us," prompted Jane with a shrug.

Hoody shook his head. "It doesn't say where it is, it's just a bunch of coding that hardly makes any sense without knowing exactly what this Haven thing is."

"E-E... Experiments," crocked the voice of Charlie. "On... bad... bad... b-bad people..."

"Not interested," Zalgo stated flatly, turning to leave the room. "I don't mind you guys staying to watch the strippers, I'll even make it free for you, but don't expect my help in anything."

Before he could leave, a small ding from the laptop Hoody was using sounded and they all looked at it, confused.

"What was that?" asked Kate.

"It's... an email," Hoody answered slowly, clicking on the icon on the browser.

"Do people normally send you emails, Zalgo?" asked Masky as the screen loaded.

"Uh... no," Zalgo, who was walking back towards them, replied with a confused expression on his handsome face.

"I'll read it out loud," Hoody whispered and then began in a much louder voice, "I bet you're looking for BEN, aren't you? No worries, he's perfectly fine with me, I'll take good good care of him. Poor little BEN was so stupid, wasn't he? What a silly boy... But, just so you know, he's not going anywhere for a looooong time... He's mine and sure do hope little Jackie doesn't get jealous. When I'm done with BENNY, there might not be much left to love..."

"It comes with a picture," Jeff pointed out and Hoody nodded silently as he maximized it.

It was a blurry picture taken at an awkward angle of a boy dressed in green curled up inside of a giant glass tube. A muddy tile floor that used to be white surrounded him, littered with surgery equipment.

"What. The. Hell. Did. She. Do. To. HIM!?" Eyeless Jack exploded.

"In other news," Laughing Jack laughed. "Can't you trace it back now that she sent that?"

Everyone turned and looked at Laughing Jack with wide eyes, shocked at what he had said. He shrugged and responded with, "Fanfiction."

"This is insane," Jane sighed as Hoody began tracing back where the email had come from.

"And that is exactly why I'm sort of on board with this now," laughed halfheartedly Zalgo.

"Really?" Kate scoffed.

Zalgo grinned. "I love a little danger in my life."

"I found it," Hoody announced.

"Where is it then?" Masky demanded impatiently.

"It's in... Texas," Hoody softly replied. "The Haven... is in Houston, Texas..."