Bold Into

The sound of heels clicking against the cold tile of Konoha subway station. Three figures in long dresses stop parallel from the tracks with faces of despair, guilt, and anger.

The Pinkett in the middle slightly picks up the front of her red floor length chiffon dress, slowly stepping closer to the yellow warning line. She then looks over her right shoulder where her green eyes connect with lavender ones and extend her hand out. The sad bluenette gently takes her friend's hand as the giant purple flowers at the bottom of her A-line princess dress makes a loud ruffling noise. The young women both look at the final member of their group while the sound of the train's horn blares through the dark tunnel.

The beautiful blonde with her arms folded giving her besties 'this is a dumb idea' look.

The pinkette extends her left hand with pleading eyes.

The blonde rolls her blue orbs, smooths out the front of her rose gold column sleeveless dress and takes her friend's hand into hers.

As the train approaches with the loud roaring of the tracks the three beautiful young women take in deep breaths and scream out their frustrations.

Thanks, guys for reading! This is my first fanfic to write so be nice!

All rights go to the writers of the 'The Bold Type' and I do not own or have created the Naruto franchise.