25.

"And i told him that drawing could help him massively by taking his mind off it, and he could illustrate how he felt." I say to my Dad as we sit at the dinner table eating spaghetti bolognese.

"That's a good idea." Dad responds, shovelling a fork full of spaghetti into his mouth.

"I really really hope it works. You should have seen the state he was in a few days back." I say, wiping my mouth with a tea towel.

"Have you told your Mum yet?" Dad asks.

I sit there awkwardly.
Mum didn't even know we had any relation with each other.

"Mum doesn't know anything about us." I say, prodding my fork around my food, suddenly feeling a lot less hungry.

"Lucy you need to tell her." He says.

"I know I know. But I just want to wait until he gets better, she won't approve of him when he looks like he does now." I say sadly, leaning my head against my right hand.

"Just as long as you tell her at some point."
Dad says, taking a drink from his wine glass, then wiping his mouth with his hand.

"And if he does anything to you, I want to be the first to know." Dad adds on.

I look back up at him.
Classic Dad thing to say.
Always trying to look after his "little girl."

"I know." I mumble.

                                         ******
I lay on my bed, texting Leo.

                                                "Hey. You alright? X"

"I miss you."
"Miss u too. Are u sure everything is ok?"

"No. I can't do this
without you."

My heart stings.
What if he was back on again?

"I'm here Leo. Just keep going
it's going to get easier i promise."

"I know."

"I love you so much."
"Don't let me down x"

"I love you more Lucy."

I chuck my phone to the side of my bed and fall back on my pillows, sighing, placing my hands on my head.

Suddenly, my phone beeps.
I look over to my lit up screen thinking it would be Leo again, but instead it was a snapchat notification that said "Alex Campbell is typing..."

I watched my phone as a few seconds later it came up with "From Alex Campbell."

Slowly, i swipe onto the notification, unlocking my phone which takes me onto snapchat.
When it takes me to our chat, I see a message that reads,

"Hey x"

For god's sake.
Does he not get that i have a boyfriend?

"Hey." I type back, in confusion.

Alex quickly types back,
"I need to tell you something important someone just told me."

My heart starts racing.
"About Leo?"
I type back anxiously.

"Yes."