20.

I wake up, and its 5:45pm.
Luckily I didn't have any homework to do, otherwise i would have been screwed.
My mouth had that numb feeling when you wake up which made my teeth hurt, and my body was stiff. I slowly reached over for my phone, still no messages from him. I sighed, rolling over onto my side.

The next day at school, he did show up.
He sat in my Art class by himself doing nothing but tapping his pencil on the desk, staring at the wall and occasionally glancing at me.
I grew concerned.
I tried to speak to him once during the lesson, when i said, "are you feeling okay?" and he replied with, "yes. Why would i not be?"
I could see he was physically weak, by the way he looked and acted, so i just imagined he was sick. But even if he was sick, why would he talk to me in that way?

On Tuesday, he turned normal again.
When i walked into Geography, he smiled at me.
His face had turned a slightly normal colour.
I just thought whatever was wrong with him was gone.

Wednesday.
I'm walking through the corridor to my English lesson, after being excused to get a book from my locker. Suddenly Leo grabs my arm from behind me, making me let out a quiet squeal which still echoed throughout the halls, and he forced me into a closet room.
When i see his face, its turned that horrible colour again. His pupils were dilated, and he looked jittery,

"Leo what are you doing?!" I say, staring at him in the secluded room. He slaps his hand over my mouth to make me shut up, and i let out a frustrated grunt.

Leo smirks.
This wasn't the Leo i knew.
Whoever this person was, they scared me.

He keeps his hand pressed over my mouth and moves in closer, our bodies pressed against each others.

"Fuck me." Leo whispers.
I immediately panic, grabbing his hand and ripping it away from my mouth.

"Stop it." I warn.
His face shrivels up, his eyes turning darker.

"Don't play hard to get with me Lucy. Do it, you know you want to." He says seductively. Leo moves his hand to my breast, cupping it and squeezing it tightly.

"I said fucking stop it!" I whisper shout, pushing Leo back. He stands in the corner, shocked, his mouth hanging open. He sniffs hard, rubbing his nose with his hand.
I open the closet door, and rush out, leaving him behind. Still shaking, i don't look back, and quickly return to my class.

I didn't understand.
Why had he changed to a different person?
I sat on my bed thinking about it.
He could have raped me.
Would he have raped me though?
He loves me, right?
But if he loved me, he wouldn't force me to do something i didn't want to do.
Well, that was the old Leo.
This new Leo was completely different, someone I wanted nothing to do with.

As much as what Leo did or could have done brought me pain, I knew that I needed to help him, or figure out what was wrong.
I know what i'll do.
I'll sit outside on my balcony, and see if he shows up. Maybe then I could try and speak to him.