23.

I sit in my room, trying to do my homework.
But as usual, I cant study.
I groan, and lay back on my pillow.

Suddenly, theres a loud pounding on my balcony door. I look over, startled, and see Leo peering at me with his hands pressed against the glass.
My mouth gaped open at the sight of him.
His eyes looked puffy and swollen, and he looked pale and fragile.

"Let me innnn." He wailed from out the door, banging on the window.

My heart was broken.
I quickly got up and went over to the balcony, and put my fingers over my lips, gesturing for him to be quiet.
As I unlocked the door, he barged his way in, almost collapsing on top of me.
I turned around and watched him as he threw himself onto my bed.

I stand there, and watch as he grabs one of my pillows and cries into it.
It brings that pain back in my throat, my eyes watering slightly.

"Leo oh my god." I say quietly, sitting next to him on the bed.
He immediately wraps his arms around me, hugging me tight. He was so cold.
Leo sobs into my side, and i feel tears splashing onto my bare leg.
Part of me was scared, as I didn't know if he was going to lash out at me. But I had never seen him this distressed, and i had to comfort him.

"Help me." Leo whimpers, and i feel his wet nose press against my arm.
A tear rolls down my cheek.
I hug him tightly, and kiss his forehead.
"It's going to be okay. I'm here." I whisper as my voice croaks, cradling him softly like a baby.

"My-my- parents kicked me out. I have n-n-nowhere to stay." Leo cries, wiping his eyes with his sleeve.

Fuck.
What would i do?
I guess i have no choice but to let him stay, as long as Mum doesn't find out.

"Shhhh, it's okay. You've always got me." I whisper, as i rub his arm comfortingly.

Leo suddenly sits himself up, and stares at me, with the saddest, loneliest eyes i had ever seen.
He wipes his eyes again with his damp sleeve, and sniffs deeply.

"B-but you hate me. B-because i've been a bad person." He breaks into tears again, and buries his head into his palms.

"Leo I will help you get through this, you just need to cooperate with me." I say as i squeeze his hand.

He slowly lifts his head up.
"Do you h-hate me." He stammers, wiping his nose harshly.

"Leo I love you. I would do anything for you." I answer.
He suddenly pulls me tight into a hug, crying softly into my shoulder.

"I'm so fucked L-Lucy..." He chokes, as he releases himself from the hug. I place my hand on his knee, and wipe under his eyes with my sleeve.

"You need to tell me what's going on Leo..." I whisper, as i stroke the side of his face softly.
He looks up slowly, the expression on his face made me feel like a thousand daggers had been shot into my heart.

"B-but the last t-thing I wanted was to h-hurt you." He splutters, staring at me in shame.

"But the last thing I want is for you to get hurt." I say.

Leo slowly calms down, wiping the few remaining tears from under his eyes.
He takes a deep breath in, and says,
"I'm addicted. Lucy, I can't stop for the love of god please help me." He begs, taking both of my hands and squeezing them tight.

"Who gave them to you?" I ask.
He goes silent, staring at his lap.

"Ben." He mumbles.
Fucking knew it. That son of a bitch.

"Fucking hell." I mutter, placing my head in my hands and sighing.

"I-I'm sorry." Leo croaks, and i hear another tear hit my duvet.
I move my hands away, and Leo is staring at me with concern. He thinks he's hurt me.

"It's not your fault." I mutter, looking away to the other side of my room.

"It is my fault." He says.
I turn back around to see him staring at his lap again, a single tear runs down his nose.