12.

Leo keeps a hold of my arm as we both look up to the window to see his Mum gone, and the window closed. The silence was deadly.

I feel him loosen his grip on my hand, and i look back to him.
"I'm sorry." I say quietly as I look down at my feet awkwardly.
Suddenly Leo lifts my head up with his hand again, just like he did at the beach. He rubs circles on my cheek with his thumb.
"It might have knocked some sense into her. So thank you." He says, comfortingly.
I feel like an idiot. It clearly didn't help whatsoever.
Leo takes a breath in, breaking the silence.
"Can i still stay the night?" He asks, winking.
I grin, and i squeeze his hand, he has a huge smirk on his face.
"How could i say no..." I say, as i lead him back into my room, my hand in his.

******

We spend the rest of the night on my bed cuddled up next to each other with the tv on.
Well, we weren't actually watching it, instead it was just to hide our voices as we were talking.

"So your joining my high school, right?" I ask Leo, taking a drink from the bottle of red wine that had been laying under my bed for weeks since i had stolen it from the party my mum had a few weeks back.

"Yeh I am. But I know most of the guys in your year anyway since i've played basketball with them and been invited to parties." Leo says tickling my arm softly.

"What guys?" I say, sitting up.
Leo shuffles over slightly to give me room.

"Guys like Alex Campbell, Jamie Scott and Ben Anderson." He says.
I chuckled, rolling my eyes.

"What is it?" Leo says as a grin spreads on his face.

"They are all in my geography and are really annoying. Ben Anderson always tells his mates that i'm fit and tries to chat me up in class." I reply.

Leo gasps slightly, clearly jealous. It makes me smirk.

"Well I can't wait for you to join." I say, squeezing his hand tightly.
He squeezes my hand back and smiles sweetly.
I rest my head on his shoulder and pass him the wine bottle, offering him a drink. He takes it from me, and I look up, watching his jawline move as he swallows it.
Leo sighs, and wipes his mouth.