17.

I collapsed back onto Leo's bed, naked and panting. We did use a condom, don't worry.
"God your so beautiful." He says, admiring me up and down as i clip my bra back on, pulling the straps onto my shoulders.
I blush, and i watch as he reaches out for my hand. I take it and he pulls me in close towards him. I kiss his lips softly and fall against his side, where he wraps his arm around my waist.
And we fall asleep in each others arms.

When i awake in the morning, I open my eyes slowly,  to see the sun breaking through the blinds.
I wriggle softly, and only then do i even become aware of the fact Leo is spooning me, with his are wrapped around my side.
I turn around in the sheets, and see him sleeping peacefully. I kiss him on the forehead, and he moans slightly.
I reach for my phone on the bedside table, and see that it's 11.35am. This was weird for me as I would usually naturally wake up on weekends at about 8, so last night must have been busy...
Suddenly Leo groans loudly, stretching his arms out, and sitting up slowly.

"Good morning." I say, turning on my side to face him. He snuggles into the pillow again, and his eyes slowly flutter open.

Instead of replying, i feel his arm move under the sheets to my thigh, which he squeezes softly.
As much as i knew i really should get up, i couldn't help myself.
I shift myself closer to Leo, and i kiss him again, and even though he was tired, he not surprising responds back, kissing me back harder, and lifting me up onto his chest. I grab his hair with my hand as he kisses my ear, biting it softly, turning me on even more.

"Shit!" Leo yells angrily.
I sit up in confusion.
"Whats wrong?" I ask.
His face suddenly turns from anger to anxiousness.
"I uh, forgot to pick something up yesterday. Shit!" He says again, rubbing his face with his hands then sighing.
"Pick up what?" I ask, pushing strands of hair behind my ear.
Leo looks up at me, then at the wall, then back at me.
"Some uh, medicine for Isaac. I need to rush and get it now before my parents come back and find out i never got it." Leo says, wriggling his way out of bed. I get of his chest so he can get out of bed, and lay down, watching him as he rushed around his room in his boxers.

"Sorry but this means you will have to go back home." Leo says, pulling a t-shirt over his head.

"Oh thats fine." I say, but I didn't want to go back. I sit on the side of his bed and grab my jeans, putting them on.

"Again, i'm really sorry." Leo says, grabbing his wallet from his desk, shoving it into his jean pocket.

"It's fine." I say, putting on my hoodie and grabbing my phone. As i stand up, Leo stands and looks at me.  Then he walks over and hugs me, kissing me one last time.
"I'll walk you out." He says.