4.

Quite a few days had passed by.
I was at my Dads house for three nights, and I've currently been at my Mums for two. No sign of Leo anywhere. It surprised me, as usually he found a way to speak to me whenever he had the chance. Thats what i liked about him. His confidence.
I sat on my bed and sighed.
For the first time ever i was looking forward to leave Dads house and come back to Mums.
I continued to draw in my sketchbook. It was an image of a boy and a girl being separated by a wall. Sounds about right.
As i continued shading, i was startled by a loud slam, and the yells of voices.
I dropped my sketchbook and pencil, and immediately ran over to the window to see what was going on.
My eyes widened.
It was Leo.
He looked so distressed. His eyes were red and watery. I watched him as he ran out onto the road, followed by his mother.
"Why don't you love me?" He yelled at her. He looked broken. It broke me.
His Mum didn't even look guilty or sad, she just looked ashamed.
Leo locked eyes with me. He immediately turned away to face his mother. I placed my hand up on the window. Something about what was happening outside made me think about the times when my parents were getting a divorce.
"I'm going for a walk." He says, and he wipes his eyes with his sleeve. He looks up at me one last time, and turns away, walking off down the road.

I slowly step away from the window. My heart ached. A tear rolled down my cheek. It brought back so many memories of constant arguments with my parents, either ending in me walking away, or as it did end up, one of my parents walking away. The amount of times i stayed up at night crying myself to sleep, wishing that things would just be normal. Wishing that i had a normal family like everyone else did.