15.

It's Friday, a couple days after the event at Art, and i'm playing hockey at lunch with the school team. It was a half day, and everyone was charging out for the weekend. That was of course, accept me, as
I was in the A team, and and I had to train for an upcoming tournament with other schools.

I sprinted after the ball, along with all of the rest of my team, tackling someone trying to drive it towards the goal. Our hockey sticks clatter as i attack for the ball. Suddenly it's pushed out from the huddle, and i immediately grab it with my stick, moving fast up the astro with it.
I looked up as i was running, but nobody was there to pass to.
"Drive Lucy!" I heard my hockey coach call from the sideline.
I keep going, running up the astro.
Suddenly two players from the other team are waiting for me at the line, and as i get near them, they attack for the ball. Somehow, i managed to hit the ball through their legs, and retrieve it with my stick again.
I pass the ball over the line, stopping it with my stick for control.

"Nice Lucy!" A bunch of people said as i turned back around to see my whole team standing behind me.
Panting, i run back over to my position to get ready to practise again.
As i stood waiting for my coach to throw in the ball, I notice Ben and Leo watching from behind the fence.
It looked as though they had been there to see what had just happened.
Ben smirks when he see's me- typical.
Leo stands with his hands in his pockets, then takes one out and moves it through his hair.
I smile at him, and he smiles back. Somehow this gave me confidence, feeling quite cocky.
I lean down, holding my stick, ready for the ball.

Suddenly the ball is thrown in, and my team swarms towards it.
Lexy stops the ball with her stick, and runs up the pitch with it and stops to pass to someone.
"Lexy!" I shout down, as i run into a clear space diagonal from her.
She looks over, runs forward, then swings the ball towards me. It comes hurtling down in my direction, and i quickly bend down and stop it with my stick.
I run along the side of the astro, the ball glued to my stick. As i reach the end, i pass the line with ease.

I look up, Leo and Ben on the opposite side of the fence in front.

"Lucy your on fire today!"
I stop, turning round to see my coach with a huge beam on her face.
"Could you bring back some spare balls up there?" She says, pointing to the four balls stuck by the fence wall. I nod, and i run over to the fence where Leo and Ben are right there.
Leo stares at me up and down, as i hit balls back towards my team. I smirk to myself as I retrieve the last ball.
"You looked good out there Lucy." Ben suddenly says, winking.
I roll my eyes.
"Shut up Ben." Leo says laughing, elbowing Ben in the side.
I ignore them, and run back over with the remaining ball.

******

After i had gotten changed, I sat on my phone checking my messages.
I had a missed call from Leo, and one unread text.
It said,

"Please tell me you are at your mums tonight... I need to see you so badly..."

Damn. I missed him so much.

"Be out on your window sill at 7:30 x"

I texted back.
I grabbed my hockey bag, swung it over my shoulder, and headed out of school back home.