6.

"Of course. Is your mum home?" He asks.
"Nah luckily shes out right now. Finally can get some peace around here." I say, swinging open the door of the balcony.
I step into my room, and he follows behind. When i turn round i see him admiring my room, looking at
the picture frames and drawings all over the walls.

"I see your a keen artist?" He says, walking over to my desk, flooded with sketchbooks and loose drawings. He picks up the drawing of the girl and the boy separated by the wall.
"This is beautiful." He states, holding it up for me to see.
"Thank you." I say, shyly.
"Can i look at these?" He asks, holding up my sketchbooks.
"Sure." I answer, smiling. He smiles back, his eyes glowing.

As Leo looked through my sketches, i began gathering my makeup and textbooks to take to my Dads house, as i would be going back in about an hour.
I look in the mirror. I look a mess. I untie my golden blonde hair, letting it fall down to my shoulders. I can see Leo looking at me in the corner of the mirror. I strip of my hoodie, leaving me in my crop top and shorts. As i turn back round to Leo, he quickly looks away, clearly looking at me as i was getting ready.

"Want a drink or something to eat?" I ask. I was starving.

"Yeh a drink would be nice." He says, shutting my sketchbook carefully and placing it back down on the desk.

He follows me downstairs to the kitchen, where i begin making toast.
"Want some?" I say, pointing to the toaster.
"I'm fine. A glass of milk would be nice."
I could feel his eyes following me as i moved around the kitchen. I placed the glass of milk down in front of him.
"Thank you!" He says, as he picks up the milk and downs it as quick as he could.
"Someones thirsty." I say as i butter my toast. Leo chuckles, it makes me feel all warm and happy inside.
I sit down at the table with him, putting my plate of toast down.
"Do you want another glass, or anything to eat?" I say before i sit down.
"No i'm okay. Just eat your breakfast." He says, smiling. God he was so charming. I watched his eyes follow my mouth as i began eating my toast.

"So are you going somewhere? You seemed as though you were packing stuff earlier." Leo asks, leaning back on his chair.

"Yeh i'm going back to my Dads tonight." I say, as i bite down on another piece.
As i watched Leos face, it almost frowned. He looked upset. Was he sad because i wasn't going to be here?

"Oh right." He said, brushing his hair back.
"Ill be back in two days though." I said, finishing the piece of toast. He watched me as i wiped the crumbs off my hands against my shirt. When i looked into his eyes i could see the sadness again.
"Whats wrong?" I say, leaning my head against my
palm.

"Honestly, i just don't want to go back into my house. I can't stand my family. I've only known you for a few days Lucy but i already would way rather spend my day with you than with them." He says. I could see the pain in his sweet blue eyes.

"How often do you argue with them?" You ask.
"A lot. Pretty much every day. The worst thing is that it scares my little brother Isaac. Sometimes he has nightmares and i know it's all my fault." Leo says, his voice trembling. He puts his head in his hands and sighs.

I reach out for his hand and squeeze it. He looks up with sadness and shame.
"Leo. I promise you that it is not your fault. It's clear to see that you are the one in the relationship thats trying to hold everything together, but your parents are the ones putting no effort in." I say, trying my best to comfort him.

"I just get stressed out the moment i enter the house. Who knows when the next argument will kick off. I'm at the point where i wish they would kick me out." He says angrily, staring deep into my eyes.

"Take my number. Text me if theres a problem and i could let you stay at my Dads. He's completely chill, he won't mind." I blurt out. My heart started pounding. Fuck, had i just gone too fast?

"I would really appreciate that."