Hydra

Everyone picks up their things, and follows Bucky's lead as he quietly climbs onto the back of the ship. Bucky, Me, Sebastian, Chris, Jasmine, Arabella, Peter, Tom. One after the other. Step, step, climb, check for guards, repeat. We finally make it onto the dock, weapons held loosely. "Oh myyy I hope there's no gUardS around here" Jasmine says, loudly. "Try not to be so sarcastic, ok Jasmine?" Bucky says. "We're trying to make it seem like we're dumb not actually be dumb". Jasmine rolls her eyes. We creep around the corner, slowly and quietly. Not quietly enough. "Hey! What are you guys doing here?". Suddenly 4 guards tackle us to the ground, and pin our hands behind our backs. Before we know it, they're leading us to our own cells. White floor, white walls, metal bed. All of the cells look the same. Except for one.. Bucky's. His cell is composed of black walls, black floors and a.. restraining chair.. I look the guard holding Bucky up and down, and notice a small red book in his hand. A rusted black star, propped in the middle of the cover. "Bucky!" I scream. "Bucky please! You need to go!". But it's too late. He's already in the room, door locked. I sit down on my assigned metal bed, and stare endlessly through the glass wall that separates our rooms. I start banging on the glass, but Bucky can't hear or see me. It's one way glass. I put my face in my hands and cry. I know what they're going to do, but he has no idea; his arms and legs are strapped down. The guard pulls the small book out from his pocket, and begins to read. "Longing..". Bucky looks up, tears in his eyes. His smile, quickly wiped from his face. "No!" He yells. "Rusted.." I stand up, and start banging the glass again. I can't bear to think that whatever I do, the inevitable fate is going to occur. "Seventeen". He's pulling at the restraints as hard as he can, but the metal is barely being grazed. "Daybreak.."
"Furnace.."
"Nine."
"Benign.."
Homecoming.."
Bucky starts tugging harder, and I'm in tears.
"One.."
"Freight car...."
Bucky stops tugging. He sits up straight, and looks the guard in the eyes.
"Soldier?" The guard says, smirking. He knows he's won. He knows that he's foiled whatever plans we had. He knows.
The restraints unlatch, and Bucky stands up.
"Ready to comply."