Decide

I put my face in my hands. "I-I don't know Bucky, I'm sorry"
He let's go of my hand. "Don't stress, you've got all the time you need".
What do I do???? My crush or my crush??
Arghhh who do I choose? Suddenly my thoughts are interrupted yet again, this time by Sebastian. I stare into his golden green eyes, barely visible in the dim light of the campfire. "Hey.. Gracie." He says. "Seb.."
"Are you alright? You seem sad.." I nod my head. "What do I do Sebastian? How can I choose between you and Bucky? It's impossible!". He grabs my hand, in the same manner Bucky did. "Whoever you choose, Ill be happy" he says with a smile. "Really?" I say, doubtful. He nods. "Bucky or me, it's your choice, and only yours".
I stop.
I Think.
He's right. It is my choice, but I love both of them.. or do I.
I look over at Bucky, then back at Sebastian.
As if Thor had just hit me with lightning, it suddenly struck me. I didn't love both of them. The only reason I liked Bucky.. was because he was Sebastian! I pull Sebastian into a tight hug, and whisper in his ear, "I choose the god of gymnastics.."*
His face lights up, but then quickly dims again. "But.. what about Bucky? I thought you.."
I smile. "I'll talk to him, but for the time being, it's just you and me." I grab his hand and pull him over to the table of food that we had set up. "You like pizza right?" I ask. "You know me too well."
Sebastian immediately starts eating the pineapple pizza, as I had suspected. I subtly glance over at Bucky. He smiles at me. I point towards myself to make sure he's looking at me, and he nods. Suddenly he pulls his phone out of his pocket and holds it up. I squint so I can read what it says.

Ella
Hey Bucky, I know you probably think I'm dead, but I'm actually not. I'll fill you in on the deets when you get back. Btw that Gracie chic is super cute lmaoo.
-Ella
Sent 10:24pm
I look down at my watch. Sure enough, 10:24. Suddenly a new message appears on the screen, and Bucky quickly turns the phone back around to type back. I look at Sebastian, then at Bucky who is typing gleefully at his phone. Bucky finishes typing, then looks back at me, and holds his phone up again.
You were right! :)
*reference to movie 'The Bronze"