Night at the camp

We head into the forest and collect fire wood for about 4 hours. Before we know it, it's almost dusk. We come back to the camp, and Arabella and Peter are making out. I nudge Jasmine, "told you so!" I say. She looks down glumly. I still don't know what's up with her, but I'm sure she'll tell me soon enough. I sit down with the rest of the group and look around. Arabella with Peter, and Jasmine staring solemnly at Loki while he's deep in thought. Typical. I climb onto the plane, and grab some blankets and a blow up matress from a storage cupboard. I lay them both down and make my bed.
Plonk.
Plonk.
Two other matresses are put down either side of me. Bucky and Sebastian. I prop my pillows up and lay down. "Night guys" I say. "Night Gracie" Seb says. "Night Gracie" Bucky whispers. Seb turns over.
I get to sleep almost straight away, and have an extremely odd dream. I saw a massive ship, almost otherworldly. The sky was purple, with dotted pink streaks. Suddenly, late at night I wake up to Jasmine gasping. I go to sit up, but notice Loki's already taking care of her, so I lay back down. I look over at Bucky on my right, and Seb on my left. Somehow they're both now  on my mattress. Seb has his arm on my shoulder, and Bucky has his arm on my back. I just lay there, Listening to Jasmine and Loki's conversation. "Just kiss already!" I think to myself. Then drift back off to sleep.