Reunited with the group

I slowly open my eyes. I'm no longer inside the plane. Trees, sand, more trees, it's all I can see. I spin around and come face to face with Bucky. I hug him. "Are you okay?" I ask.
"Don't worry about me! Are you are Sebastian alright ?" I look around. "I'm fine but where's Seb?". I glance around one more time, and notice Sebastian sitting just out of my view.
"I'll go check on him" Bucky says.
I stare at the sky. The plane obviously crash landed, but how did it land so.. Softly? It has got to do with that girl, surely. Sebastian and Bucky both walk back over to me. I have to rub my eyes a couple of times, to make sure I'm not dreaming. "Hey there's the rest of the guys!" Seb says, suddenly. I look over to where he's pointing, and sure enough the rest of the group are standing there. I start running over to Jasmine and Arabella and go to hug them both, but notice that they're already being comforted. Loki's given Jasmine his cloak, and Arabella's resting her head on Peter Parker's shoulder. I turn back around to Bucky and Sebastian and smile. "I guess they're already occupied!". Seb says he's going to go check in Chris. Bucky puts his hand on my shoulder, "are you sure you're okay?" He asks. I nod. I stare into his eyes, and have flashbacks of the moments before we crashed. I shiver. Bucky pulls me into a hug. In the corner of my eye, I notice Seb staring at me. I let go of Bucky. "Let's go over to the group!" I say, wondering.