The next morning

I wake up with Bucky and Seb back on their respective mattresses. Was I just dreaming about last night? I sit up. Everyone else is still asleep, except for Loki, who has Jasmine asleep on his shoulder. I mustn't have been dreaming then. I lay back down, and begin to think. Bucky has told me that I'm similar to Ella, but that doesn't mean he likes me right? But what about Seb, and Ella. I put my hands over my eyes, and sigh. What to do. I lay there for about an hour before other people start waking up. First Jasmine, then Chris, then the Toms, then Peter, Seb and Bucky. "Morning all" Chris bellows. Tom Holland yawns, "What are we going to do today?' he asks the group. Arabella grumbles. 'Can we just have a relaxing day please? I think we need a rest after yesterday' she says. "Well, we're not exactly on holiday right now, it's more like we're trapped on a desert island, isn't it?" Chris says. "Yeah, you're right.." Arabella replies. "What do we do instead then?" Seb says. "I have a plan. Loki and Jasmine can do their magic thing together, Gracie, Seb and Bucky can go into the jungle to try and find food or water, Arabella and Peter can go into the plane to look for supplies, and the Toms and I will map the island." Chris says, almost sounding like Cap. "Is everyone happy with the plan?" He says sternly. We all nod in agreement. Jasmine stays on the beach with Loki, and Arabella goes in the plane with Peter. I see Bucky and Sebastian standing together near the forest entrance, so I go over. Seb's face lights up when he sees me. "Hi Gracie!" He says, enthusiastically. Bucky just looks down. I put my hand on his shoulder. "You okay Buck?" I ask. He nods, faintly. A small smirk starts forming on his face, then a grin. I smile. "Bucky.. What is it?" I say, smiling. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out his phone. "I've had service this whole time!" He says. Then all three of us burst out laughing. "My earpiece must have been shut off after I contacted Clint, so I'm going to try and call him" Bucky says. He dials a number into his phone and it starts ringing.
Watching.
Waiting.
Hoping Clint will pick up.
"Hello?" A voice from the other end says.
"Clint! Hi, we need your help, we're stuck on an island and-"
"Sorry, I think you have the wrong number. I'm Jeremy"
I grab the phone. "Hi, sorry about that. This is Gracie Ward speaking"
"Gracie Ward? As in the famous actor?"
"Yeah that's me." I reply. "Look, this is probably going to be confusing but.."
I turn on the camera and face it towards Bucky and Seb. "There's two of them?" Jeremy says. I explain to Jeremy how we got here, who else is here, and how there's pretty much two of everyone. "I'll see what I can do" he says. I hear the sounds of buttons being pressed, then a loud beep plays. "Aha! I've got your coordinates!" He says happily. We all hug to celebrate. "I'll be able to pick you up tommorow!"
We end the call and rush to tell the rest of the group the news. Everyone is extremely happy. When everyone's been told, we sit down on our mattresses and chat. "Hey Bucky" I say. "How were we going to go back to your dimension in the first place?" I ask. "Well.." He says. "I didn't exactly plan that far.."