Earpiece

Suddenly I hear footsteps coming up the aisle towards our seats. A tall, blond man stands at the edge of the seats. "Hey Seb, I was just coming to check on you-" he steps back, and does a double take. "Sebastian.. and Bucky..?!". Sebastian stands up and puts his hand on the mans shoulder, turning back over his shoulder to face Bucky. "Want me to explain this time?" He asks. Bucky smirks and nods. "So.. Chris..". I spin around in my seat at the sound of his name, and take a moment to admire his grand physique. Jasmine nudges me. "Stop goggling at them, geez". I blush, and stop staring.
Suddenly after their long discussion, they all turn around and face me. "Would you be able to help us get Bucky and Loki home?" They say. I had completely forgotten about Loki until that moment. "Of course!" I say,smiling, I'll do whatever I can".They smile back. "Hey.. for Arabella's sake, is Peter Parker in your dimension too?"
"Well yes but he-"
Suddenly a spider web flies through the open window and a confused Peter Parker lands at Bucky's feet. "Im sorry Mr Rogers, I was just messing around at the Avengers tower, and ended up here..". Chris looks around for Steve, completely oblivious. "Oh! You think IM Steve!" He finally says "Haha, well I'm not, sorry..". Peter looks down sadly. ".. I thought I found you.. I mean.. I thought I found Steve.
"I guess everyone's looking for this Steve guy, hey?", Loki asks from the shadows. We nod. "Pshhh pathetic mid guardians." he laughs. "Who cares about stupid, Steve anyway." Bucky darts his eyes towards Loki. "What did you say?" He says, clearly angry. I step between him and Loki, and place my hand on his shoulder. "Hey.. it's ok.. we'll find him" I say, hoping to cheer him up. He pulls me into a hug. "Thankyou." After a few seconds Bucky lets go, and returns to his seat. I notice Sebastian staring over at Bucky and I. I think I notice a tinge of jealousy in his eyes, but disregard it. It must be nothing. Out of nowhere, the door to the bathroom opens, and two men walk out. "I don't mean to alarm you.." one says, in a cheerful British accent. "But the planes going down.. fast!" The other one adds. Arabella gets on her feet, and points towards the men, shaking. "PETER PARKER AND TOM HOLLAND!".