Elliott

Elliott and I chat for ages about how she's in the Nova Corps, what her powers are etc. Suddenly we hear loud rustling in the bushes.
"Should we hide?" Elliott asks me.
I shake my head. "We should be fine".
Jasmine and Peter burst out of the bushes.
"Gracie! Thank goodness you're okay!" Jasmine says.
"Elliott!" Peter says suddenly, and runs over to her. "Oh how I've missed you!" He says as he starts hugging, and kissing Elliott.
I look at Jasmine, in dismay.
"I-I thought.."
I can see Jasmine shaking with rage. She starts storming over to Peter, her hand glowing slightly. She then grabs him by the neck, and slaps him. I jump.
"Hey! What was that for?!" Elliott yells.
"Just a moment ago he was in love with my friend and now I see him kissing you!" Jasmine yells.
Elliott glances at me over her shoulder, guilt in her eyes. "Who is this.. friend?"
"I'll show you!" Jasmine screams. I get up and follow Jasmine, and the other two.
After ages of silence we finally get back to the camp. "Peter! Omg what happened to you!? Why is your face red?" Arabella says, worriedly. It pains me to see Arabella this concerned, seeings her hearts about to be broken.
Jasmine interrupts my thoughts.
"That was me. I slapped him" she says sternly.
"What?!" Arabella says.
"Look Arabella.. there's something you should know.." Peter says quietly.
I can see tears in Elliott's eyes, aswell as Arabella's.
"What is it Peter, you can tell me anything!"
"I love you but.. there's someone else.."
A single tear falls down Arabella's cheek. She manages to choke out the faintest "how could you.." .
Suddenly Elliott steps out from behind Peter, and moves to stand next to Arabella. Arabella stares in awe at her counterpart. "Tell us exactly what's going on Peter".
"I'm sorry, you two are just so similar.. you look the same, act the same.."
"But we're not the same! We have feelings you know!" Arabella says. "I'm going into the plane".
"I'm coming too" Elliott says, and glares at Peter.
Peter puts his hands into his face. "What have I done.."