-Epilouge-

-Epilogue-

a.k.a

-Canon Facts, You Might Wanna Read This-

Sorry I haven't posted a chapter in more than a week I think! My exams are next week so I had to study more, hence writing this chapter with a limited amount of time.

But I'm back with facts!

Canon facts!

Okay, so, I know the story has come to an end, but there's a lot of things I want to tell y'all cause I couldn't fit 30 chapters worth of story into one epilogue.

So...bulletpoints! I hope this is acceptable!

Anyway, the stuff in this chapter are
canon things that happened to you and Tenya but it just wasn't mentioned in previous chapters.

Btw I'll being using the Past, Present and Future on this. Idk why but it's easier to write this confusing timeline so—

Hope you enjoy!! :)

♡P A S T♡

~

• Fast forward nine years, Tenya and a few colleagues were given a mission to travel to New York City and help decrease the crime rate.

• During their two month stay there, Orijo bought tickets to a musical as a surprise for his best friends.

• "New York City is the heart of musicals, broadway and what not, right?"

• They knew they were gonna see a musical that night but what Tenya didn't expect to see was you.

• You were casted
as one of the protagonists in the musical.

• Orijo was reading out loud reviews of the musical to hype up the mood.

• When he mentioned your name,
Tenya felt like he'd heard it before.

• He then researched you on Google himself, thoroughly on his phone, looking at images of you (some professionally taken) as the sight of your face triggered some sort of fuzzy memory.

• Five minutes later, bingo.

• "Ahh! I finally recall! _____ was my first girlfriend back in U.A Academy!"

"How could you not remember your first girlfriend?"

• Tenya was actually thrilled to see you act,
he wondered how you were doing for the past few years.

• Once the musical started, when you saw Tenya and the rest of his colleagues (all heroes you've seen and heard of before), you thought it was the Hero Department from your year having a reunion.

• You recognised Tenya, obviously not immediately but the idea of him did cross your mind.

• And you could remember his name since you had written it down about a billion times in an old diary you kept and read from time to time.

• "He was my boyfriend from
U.A High when I was...was 16? I think."

• After the musical, you rushed to the bathroom as you held your bladder in for the last 20 minutes of the performance.