C.11 'I really hope he's okay.'

~

It was Tuesday.

You were in a boring class that you could be skipping with your best friend.

But then you wouldn't be able to do Musical Theatre.

Your right hand was cupping your cheek as your back was hunched. You sighed, as Mr Mic continued rambling on.

It was the Hero Internship week, so all hero course students weren't going to be at U.A Academy for a while. You were a bit upset for not being able to see Iida for a whole week. And you didn't know why.

At least you had his contact number.

But you worried whether or not that if you texted him you would've come off as needy. But why did that concern you? Usually to solve a problem like that you would seek advice from one person, Fuji.

But then,

you remembered his advice he once gave you:
'you should remember to listen to your own voice.'

And so you did.

But either way, even if you did want to ask for his advice it'd be hopeless to talk to him.

Why?

Well, Fuji had begun spending a lot of time with someone else; making it nearly impossible to talk to him.

Her name was Ayumi.

She had whatever an innocent girl would have possessed.

The usual brunette with a quirk;
big blue eyes, button nose, short (very) -you know the drill. She was in class 1-D. Just one class below you and Fuji.

Fuji and Ayumi started hanging out with each other last Friday.

You don't know how they met each other.

All you knew is that from then on they texted, talked and walked together. Hell, they even ate lunch together that day.

In other words, they were inseparable.
Resulting in your movie night with Fuji being cancelled because he said he had to 'talk to a friend' and that 'it was very serious'.

Either way, to you (and only you) it was obvious that Fuji had fallen for her in that matter of time. Not surprised though, there were five boys chasing after her too, of course Fuji wasn't aware that he had competition.

Nonetheless, he was head over heals for her.

Fuji spent time with Ayumi for four and a half days straight so far, you were pretty lonely during that time.

The only thing you did was read. Read books about
romance or adventure. Perhaps try a thriller?

Either way, that day you were desperate for school to end. You were exhausted from studying and wanted to sleep all your feelings away.

—————————————————————————

It was the evening.