C.50 "Goodbye Iida."

~
A/N: warning! Long ass chapter ahead! I hope u enjoy :)

It's been a year since you and Tenya broke up.

You both were completely over each other and were continuing on with the two of your lives happily.

Tenya ended up getting his Hero Provisional License, his grades consisted of straight As, his Engine quirk seemed to be improving quite well too. Becoming faster, stronger and more resistant to certain temperatures. And to Tenya's delight, Tensei was also able to start walking without any help, slowly and carefully.

Tenya's bond with his class also had seemed to have grown to become stronger than ever.

Not to mention, Class 1-A, 1-B and a few pro heroes were able to overcome a few disruptions and attacks and it was safe to say, the League Of Villains would no longer be disrupting any classes anymore.

It had been a long yet hard battle for both sides; though things did end pretty well for the heroes.

Tenya no longer looked back at his memories as he could only focus on the present.

The past was past, and it stayed there.

After all, he was a second-year student in the most prestigious school in all of Japan!

What could possibly go wrong?

You, on the other hand, was able to finally relax.

Although you and the entirety of the General Education Department were still being dumped numerous coursework and projects, the pile seemed to have decreased this year.

You were more relaxed and outgoing, coming out of your shell by your own and smiling every day.

You became closer with your classmates,
your grades were sky-rocketing and you were living your life. You've learnt to start wearing makeup too.

You also
visited the beach quite frequently with Mei.

It was great.

As for the musicals, they became a yearly tradition.

That year, The Theatre Club performed
Everyone's Talking About Jamie. You ended up with a role that was part of the ensemble cast (which was fine by you). And it made watching the musical easier for Tenya since you weren't sharing the spotlight too much.

All in all, your and Tenya's second
years at U.A were great and your personal favourite year.

As your third year as U.A students,
everything seemed to flow smoothly just like the second year. Sure, there were tiny bounds of stress and nervousness since the final exams were closer than ever (and you and Tenya both desired to ace it) but it wasn't anything you both couldn't handle.

You were also busy with not only studying,
but with practicing lines and songs as you were also the lead in a musical.

Yup!

You ended up happily taking the role as Veronica Sawyer, the main protagonist from Heathers the Musical, which was revolutionary to you since this was the first time U.A decided to do a musical with main, leading female protagonists (asides JD).