C.24 "Tenya! Why can't you just trust me?!" P2

~

-Last Chapter-
"____, please promise me,"

"Hmm?"

"That after this school musical,
you won't kiss any other male while we're still in a relationship. I apologise if it sounds selfish but I can't bare the thought."

"Oh Tenya, I'm sorry but I can't make any promises, but we'll see how the future goes."

As you pulled away from Tenya to head towards the door, you felt a strong, firm hand grab your wrist.

"P-Pardon ____, you can't make any promises?"

"Yeah, I can't."

"What do you indicate by that?"

-Continuing Chapter-
"What do you indicate by 'no promises'?"
Tenya asked, perplexed.

"Since we're gonna be totally honest in this relationship, might as well say it now.

I'd probably be kissing other guys in other performances, of course depending on what role I get. So really it's a may or may not situation.

I'm just giving you a heads up on certain possibilities."
You bluntly explained.

"Wait, so ____, you plan on kissing other men in the future if we're still dating by then?"

"Yeah. Then again, if I have to in a musical."

"____!"

Tenya strongly pulled you forward, away from the door. His grip on you had tightened painfully.

"How could you do that? You honestly plan on putting your lips on other men's on stage in front of an audience without feeling any remorse?!"

At this point, Tenya's voice was raised.

"Tenya what are you trying to say here?"
You raised a brow sharply.

"I'm trying to say, that you are actually willing to kiss a guy in front of more than hundreds of people in the future while still dating me?"

"Yeah, you're right Tenya!

I am willing to kiss a guy in front of more than hundreds of people in the future while still dating the man I love!"

"____, if you're being serious about your statement, I don't think I'd be willing to date you anymore."
Tenya let go of your wrist.

Those words stabbed your heart.
You felt as if something had grabbed your heart out and mercilessly ran over it with a truck.

"Tenya!"
You shouted back.
"I'm willing to kiss a man in front of an audience because it's not real! There's no real feelings behind our actions! It's called acting!"

Tears started to blur your vision.

"Well, it doesn't seem like acting at all ____! It seems as if you're merely kissing any guy that can act."
Tenya sarcastically grumbled back.

Not a Phase ⛅️ [Tenya Iida Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें