C.21 "Huh? Oh, no."

~

The week after your cafe date with Tenya, you got busy.

Very busy.

Occupied by numerous rehearsals.

U.A. Musical Theatre Club kids could be seen around school areas with pieces of papers in their hands.

Although they were probably headed towards the Theatre Room to rehearse.

And it turned out that you do have to sing seductively and you do have to kiss Maedai. But you were okay with it, since it was just acting and there were no true affectionate feelings behind it.

With the short amount of time the club had to prepare for the musical, everybody worked hard and made sure to not let any valuable time go to waste.

So Musical Theatre Club students
had to stay back after school. During lunch they'd attend the staging room as Midnight would tell everyone what they'd be doing or how to improve at singing or acting certain parts.

During the weekends, they'd have to attend school at 09:00 a.m to 12:35 p.m.

Nonetheless, you and Tenya tried to keep as much contact with each other as possible.

You'd both video call each other every night, and whenever you walked down the halls of U.A, you would often walk especially slow whenever you were near the hero course classrooms or training grounds; in obvious hopes of bumping into Tenya.

However, when you and Tenya do unintentionally meet each other, you'd give each other a quick kiss or hug.

Although those moments were extremely rare.

——————————————————————————

"Hey Iida-kun!"
Kirishima excitedly smiled as he and Kaminari approached their class representative.

"Hey man, what's up?"
Kaminari added, giving Tenya a peace sign.

Today for hero training, Class 1-A were practicing on how to do stealth operations.

They were grouped into separated teams, heroes against villains. Currently, two other teams were beginning to battle each other sneakily whereas other teams were resting.

"Hello Kirishima-kun and Kaminari-kun!"
Tenya joyfully greeted back.

"Hey man! You did awesome during that battle!
You ran past Shoji so quick, I couldn't even see it properly on the monitor board!"
Kirishima said, making a fist with his hand.

"Yeah, the round looked so intense even though you guys weren't allowed to make a sound."
Kaminari sighed.
"It was like watching a horror movie, I do't think I can do it! Especially not with my quirk."

"Don't doubt yourself man, the match hasn't started yet! I bet you'll do great!"
Kirishima said to his best friend while patting his back.

"Kirishima-kun's right!
You shouldn't doubt yourself before you try Kaminari-kun. You will do a good job.

And even if you do make any mistakes, it's fine to make some. Mistakes help us learn and grow! We are all heroes in a making right?"