C.7 "You wet my lenses."

~

"We're having some big fun~!
Big fun!

So let the speakers blow,
they'll buy another stereo!

This school's got no clue
'bout all the shit their students do!

Why aren't they surprised?
Whenever we're unsupervised!

It's big fun~!
Big fun!"

You and you're friends sang the last verses three more times and ended the song with a 'Whooo!'.

Everybody had red blush on their faces to look convincingly drunk while holding a red solo cup; along with acting dumb and laughing like morons.

Midoriya, Uraraka and Iida had been watching everything for the past three minutes; Iida was shocked from the behaviour of all the students, especially when he saw you.

That was what made him gasp in surprise.

With your considerate personality and the time he spent with you, he never would've guessed you were part of this 'scandalous rebellion'.

And what made matters worse was that you looked really happy, you looked like you were having the time of your life as you smiled didn't waver for a second.

He really did love your smile, and seeing you this happy sent Iida's brain to release a tad of dopamine.

But nevertheless, he was still upset of the fact that you were doing something 'illegal'.

Resulting in Iida putting his feelings aside as he backed away from the door, straightened himself up and took a deep breath.

Midoriya and Uraraka already knew what was about to happen as they braced themselves.

Iida then bursted open the door, everyone didn't stop laughing as the heard the sound; due to their assumption that it was a frightened Midnight.

Once they saw that it was a hero course student they all froze. It was like the mannequin challenge except everyone was terrified and in an internal panic.

Except you.

You saw Iida and immediately stopped the act, you gleefully hopped down from the stage and smiled at him; still holding your red cup.

"Can we help you?"
You asked while pushing your glasses up.

You were able to see Iida's face clearly again, his eyes no longer looked dry and red, nor were there any eye-bags. His hair was neat and his attire was definitely more proper from when you last saw him.

It was nice to see Iida back in shape again.

It made your smile widen subconsciously.

Iida on the other hand froze, he'd never encountered a 'drunk' person, let alone a 'drunk' woman.

And what made things worse (again), was that your eyes were actually sparkling.

With passion.

Passion for doing what you were great at.