Chapter 16

Later on in the night after speeches from both sides of the wedding party had been made, Chloe and Beca would be stood about to cut the cake. Beca would put her hand on top of Chloe's before they both would push down to cut a slice, then moving it onto a plate.

"I can see what you're thinking about and it is a bad idea", Chloe would smirk as she'd watch her wife holding the plate in her hand that had the cake sat on it.

"What? I wasn't thinking of doing anything", Beca would act shocked as the rest of the guests watching would start to laugh and take pictures. "I was just going to feed you a piece", she'd pick up a small part of the cake holding it up before placing it in Chloe's mouth.

She'd lean in to kiss the redhead who'd smile against Beca's lips before mumbling, "I'll do it instead then". Chloe would scoop some icing onto her finger before dragging it down Beca's face.

"You are going to pay for that Beale", Beca would wipe her hand down her face in disgust before grabbing a napkin.

"The name is Mitchell now actually", Chloe would wrap her arms around Beca's neck before leaning in to kiss her passionately again, feeling Beca move to pull her in closer.

"I'm excited to see what song you've picked for our first dance", Chloe would whisper as they'd lean their foreheads against one another, still having pictures taken of them.

"You know how much I hate dancing..", Beca would mumble, "But I think the song I've picked describes how much I love you", she'd kiss her again before taking her hand and leading her to the middle of the dance floor.

As they'd reach the middle, the rest of the guests would gather around the outside of the dance floor to watch the newly weds take their first dance together. As the song would start playing Beca would hook her arms around Chloe's waist and Chloe would rest her hands on Beca's shoulders. They'd start to sway as Chloe would listen to the lyrics.

I'll never settle down,
That's what I always thought
Yeah, I was that kind of person,
Just ask anyone

I don't dance, but here I am
Spinning you round and around in circles
It ain't my style, But I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand
Cause, I don't dance, Beca would watch Chloe as she'd see the redhead smiling back at her as she'd realise what the words meant.

"I'd do anything if it kept me from losing you", Beca would speak quietly for just them to hear. "You are it for me", she'd watch Chloe smile even more now. "There never has and never will be anyone else", she'd lean in a kiss her again as the rest of the song would play.

Love's never come my way,
I've never been this far
'Cause you took these two left feet
And waltzed away with my heart

No, I don't dance but here I am
Spinning you round and around in circles
It ain't my style, but I don't care
I'd do anything with you anywhere
Yes, you got me in the palm of your hand, girl
Cause I don't dance
No, I don't dance

"I love you", Chloe would kiss her marine again as the rest of the guests would applaud and smile before engulfing them both in hugs.

Pulling away from their friends and family, the couple would notice both sets of parents walking over to congratulate them again. "Congratulations you two", Helen would pull her daughter into a hug both of them smiling and giggling with each other.

Beca would receive a big hug from her Mom, "Well done sweetheart", she'd whisper in her ear before pulling away to stand next to her husband.

"Congratulations Beca", he'd hold his hand out for her to shake, not showing any other emotion on his face or in his voice.