Chapter 3

Chloe would be sat on Beca's lap as they'd be sat in the back garden on the porch enjoying a hot drink with Jesse and Aubrey who were still here. Sarah was inside having a nap on the sofa as it is now getting late and Jackson is sat by Beca's feet, not leaving her side from the moment she got home.

Chloe would be sat across Beca's legs, cuddled into her as Beca would be sat back in the chair her arms wrapped around the redhead. She'd absentmindedly move her fingers across Chloe's lower leg as her hands would rest there while talking to the couple sat opposite them. "Has everything been okay here at home?", Beca would glance from Aubrey to Chloe who was sipping on her hot chocolate.

"Yeah, nothing has changed really. Sarah was starting to get to the point she always does when you've been away", Aubrey would put her hand on Jesse's chest looking up at him. He'd nod looking away at the floor for a second before glancing up at Beca.

"Are you going to tell them then about what happened?", Jesse would sip on his own drink now watching Aubrey and Chloe both sit up straight and stare at Beca for an answer.

"Are you okay?", Aubrey would ask moving closer to Jesse as she'd start feeling cold.

"What's going on?", Chloe would look worried.

"Okay, well I'm actually being promoted to Captain", she'd squeeze Chloe's side now as she'd smile up at her, watching the worried look disappear instantly as she'd share her news.

"Oh my god", Chloe would wrap her arms around Beca's neck hugging her tight before pulling away to kiss her deeply. "A captain huh?", Chloe would bite her lip as she'd show a look of lust towards the brunette who'd lean in again to kiss her.

"Can we kick these out yet?", Beca would mumble before kissing her fiance again while pulling her closer.

"Message received loud and clear Cap", Jesse would smirk while standing up with Aubrey, causing the two girls to pull away from each other immediately.

"I'll see you tomorrow afternoon Bree", Chloe would hug Aubrey as they'd make their way back into the house.

"What's tomorrow?", Beca would ask as she'd follow behind them alongside Jesse.

"We're having a BBQ to celebrate you both coming home", Aubrey would smile back at Beca before walking into the front room with Jesse to get Sarah.

Beca would grab Chloe by the waist, moving her hands slowly down so they'd rest on her bum, squeezing it slightly making her laugh and push Beca away. "Keep your hands to yourself soldier"

"Come on, I have been away for 5 months", Beca would hold her hand now looking the redhead up and down. "I can't wait to make you scream-"

"Can you at least wait until we leave?", Jesse would pat her on the shoulder laughing as he'd hold Sarah against his chest using his other arm.

Chloe would wink at Beca before walking to the front door to let Jesse and Aubrey out, Jackson hot on everyone's tail wanting to say his own farewell. "See you tomorrow then guys", Beca would put her hand in the air to say goodbye as she'd lean against the front door.

Chloe would take the door from Beca closing it after they watched the young family walk over to their car. She'd instantly turn around leaning back against the door as Beca's hands would come up quickly to rest either side of her head, trapping her so she couldn't move. "Finally", Chloe would whisper as she'd pull Beca in by her shirt kissing her hard and full of passion while Beca would move one hand down to rest on Chloe's waist.

"One of the hardest parts of being away is-", Beca would rest her forehead against Chloe as she'd speak to her, getting interrupted by Chloe lifting one leg up to wrap around Beca's waist, causing them to press their bodies together closer.