Chapter 15

Beca would be stood at the end of the aisle, dressed in her blue dress uniform with the hat placed on her head, waiting for Chloe to walk towards her. She'd look down at her newly shined shoes, taking a deep breath and smiling as she couldn't believe it was finally the day she would marry the love of her life. Beca would think back to the day they first met, their first date, first time she had to leave Chloe to be deployed and then the day she proposed when she came home.

Beca would look over at Jesse who had put his hand on her shoulder, squeezing it slightly as he'd be stood next to her. She'd smile at him and then Luke who was stood next to Jesse, "Thanks guys for being here and all that stuff since being home"

"We stick together through thick and thin", Luke would nod his head and smile at her.

"Always got your back Captain", Jesse would smile as the band would now start to play the traditional wedding march, signalling that Chloe was ready.

Beca would take another deep breath as she'd turn to face the crowd of people sat in the church watching the ceremony. Then looking to the back of the church where the doors would swing open. She'd smile and watch as the bridesmaids and Sarah, who was the flower girl, would walk down the aisle, but would try and hold her excitement for seeing Chloe.

Beca would glance down at her parents, noticing that her Mom was crying and cuddling into her Dad who just nodded his head at her. She'd smile again at Emily who was sat next to Benji, sending her a thumbs up sign before they'd all stand to watch Chloe.

As Beca would turn to look back down the aisle, her breathing would hitch and her smile would grow even wider as she'd see Chloe holding a bouquet of white lilies in one hand, the other looped through her Dad's arm. Beca let her gaze fall down Chloe's dress, who had kept it a surprise from the Marine this whole time, before looking up to Chloe's face seeing tears already falling down her cheeks.

She'd watch Chloe kiss her Dad on the cheek, who would use his thumb to wipe the tears from her face before letting her go as Beca would walk down to meet her at the bottom of the small steps. Chloe would smile again as she'd now loop her arm through Beca's, who would lead her up the small steps to stand in front of the minister. "You look beautiful", she'd whisper as they'd reach the top and Beca would lift the veil over Chloe so she could now see her face properly.

"You look amazing in that uniform", Chloe would giggle a little after handing her flowers to Aubrey who was stood behind her.

The ceremony would begin as everyone watching would take a seat letting the minister start. After the vows had been said Jesse and Aubrey would both step over to hand the rings to the couple. "I give you this ring as a symbol of my love for you. I choose you to be my wife today and for the rest of our lives and to pledge here in front of everyone that I am and will always be yours. With this ring I give you my heart", Chloe would slide the ring onto Beca's finger, smiling as she'd feel the happy tears sliding down her face once more.

"Are you okay?", Beca would wipe the tears from Chloe's face using her thumb as she'd laugh a little.

"Yeah, just hurry up and give me my ring so I can kiss you", Chloe would laugh back along with everyone else watching them.

"Chloe, I give you this ring as a sign of my loyalty, care and protection that I will show to you. I know I've messed up in the past but by doing that it showed me that I couldn't live this life without you. With this ring, I am so proud to make you my wife and I marry you with all that I have and all that I am", Beca would slide the wedding ring onto Chloe's finger now.

"I now pronounce you wife and wife", the minister would smile and conclude the ceremony.

Chloe wouldn't be able to wait any longer to be told she could kiss Beca as she'd grab her by the collars of her uniform and pull her in for the best kiss of her life. Beca would smile against Chloe's lips, bringing her arms around the redhead's waist to hold her closer to her now. "I love you", she'd mumble in between kisses before the two of them would rest against each other's foreheads.

"I love you too baby", Chloe would smile again.

"Let's go Mrs Mitchell", Beca would take Chloe's hand pulling away from her now as she'd start to lead her back down the aisle, smiling at everyone who was applauding and cheering for them.

"I like the sound of that", Chloe would giggle as she'd follow alongside, waving out to the crowds of people that came to support them.