--11--

King Will
________
I messed up, on a real, I should have told Londyn bout the engagement between me and Maya before I ran into her at the strip and all.
I swear down am falling for Londyn, I always did. After she told me to leave, I had nothing to say to her cause I knew I was on the wrong.
Now am standing in front of Maya while she cries and talk shit.

"Why you always gotta do this" she said as I tried calming her down. "Maya I love you, but I love her more, I always been loving her" I said to Maya as she looked at me.

Maya and I met at a football game, she supported ma team, so we both sat near each other then I remembered her from highschool and we started kicking it.  Maya and I been good even before I got money like that, thou ma paps rich. A day before I met Londyn I proposed to Maya, cause I was sure she was the one, but all that changed when I saw Londyn.
"I can't take this, we suppose to get married then I meet you and that hoe in towels what the hell were you thinking King" Maya asked me.

"Maya am sorry ight, come on, it was a mistake ight" I said as I was tired of her stupid tears. Maya always been bout shopping, styling, spending money but not like Londyn, Londyn coo, she just got what I want in a girl.

"I gotta go" I said as I kissed her on the cheeks and walked out her house. I was staying in a guest house for now, I wanted to get a crib with Londyn, I was just gonna call her anyway.

Londyn Miles
_______,________

"Thank you" I said to Cross as he placed the last box into the guest house I was staying in my home town for the main time till I get a place. The guest house was beautiful and it had a restaurant downstairs, it had everything lol.
Cross left and I decided to take a quick nap.

__________
Few hours later by 8pm I woke up and decided to go on a swim. I was going to buy a car the next day but tonight i just wanna have a peace of mind and chill, thank god I made it this far, now I can be able to work from home.
I wore my swimming suit after dinner and I headed to the pool and started swimming. It was quiet and I loved the way the light shined through the water.

I felt like I was missing something, someone. King.
How could king be getting married and still wanted me. Its like he wanned to play me, all that I gotchu shit he was tryna put up.

Suddenly I spotted someone going to the locker room, he looked like King from the back so I got out the water and followed him. I sneaked behind him till he entered one of the men bathrooms. And ma ass followed. But I stopped in ma tracks  when I heard my name.

"Londyn, she here man, ion know what to tell her, I mean she knowing that I and Maya getting married is sad, but I love Londyn, ion wanna marry Maya but her, ion know how too face her, she's here, right here.........ight Kofi,.....yeah......ight ima try...." It was King, before I could turn to leave the door opened.
"Londyn"

_________________________________________

Ay guys is ya all enjoying the story, please vote and comment I got ya all lol. I will be updating Hideout cause I see that people continuing. I wish I had all the time in the world