--13--

Londyn Miles
______________

3days later..........

"Are you being serious, get outta here" I said to King as we played 2k. This guy thought he was lit like that lol.
I and King have been dating and I can't be more happier.

Earlier this morning we got the movers to move in a large bed and decorate the room so it was ours, now I know why we were destined to get the house.

"Londyn" King called as I nodded my head for him to speak. "I want you by ma side all the time, i can't get enough of you Londyn, how bout we go chill with the boys tonight, you can meet Sixty and Kofis girlfriend Teyana and Cali" he said as in smiled and hugged him. "Thanks King" I said in between hugs.

**********

"Yow" the boys shouted as we walk in the VIP section. King and I was wearing a matching outfit that we got a designer to create.
It was a leopard skin title neck bodycon for me while king had its jeans and it's jacket then he wore a white Gucci shirt inside.
"Dang ya all look good" two girls who were mixed said as they walked towards us, "hi am Teyana and this ma friend Cali" one introduced as I hugged them. "Am Londyn" I said as they walked back a lil.

"Oh my gosh, you that girl that's every were on the billboards and am a big follower and fan on Instagram" Cali said as I laughed it off.

Teyana and Cali joined me on the dancefloor and we drunk and danced, I have Never had this much fun before. I watched as King kept smiling at me and he could see I was happy.

Suddenly I felt someone tapped me when I turned around I froze.

King Miles
____,________,_

"Oh shit nigga look" Alex said as I turned and saw the nigga griping Londyns arm, while Teyana and Cali shouts on him.
I and the boys waked down the VIP to Londyn.

When I saw the guys face I clenched ma fist. "Ay, whatchu doing with ma girl" I asked him as he laughed winked at me then walked away. "Londyn" I said as she shook her head and walked away.

I followed her outside the parking lot, when she saw me she ran into my arms crying. "He said he isn't finished yet King" she ended.

____________________

Ight guys I know this a lil boring so ima pause for now and then continue with The Plug Hideout, but if you want the story to go on, please comment below so I know , you guys are amazing....