--14--

King Wills
___________

We drove home and Londyn didn't say a word. I wondered what Jamal was doing back here after all the shame and disgrace he put Londyn through.

Suddenly ma phone rang and it was Tiger and Kofi face timing me but I ignored it and went upstairs to see if Londyn was good. When I got in the room she folded herself on the bed crying. "Babe, why you crying" I asked her as she showed me the text her mom sent her.

Mom: I can't believe you went into stripping to billboards, I know you slept with all those men to get you there, I never raised a daughter as a hoe, you are a disgrace no man will ever marry you know that.

I dropped the phone and brought Londyn into ma arms. I love Londyn so much that I wasn't gonna let people talk bout her and I was gonna prove her family wrong.

The next morning I was doing breakfast for Londyn when ma mom called. "Ay ma" I answered as I set the phone down on loud speaker. "Son, I know you have money and all that, but you moving in with a stripper and word is around that you dating her, I hope you not thinking of bringing her home" my mom asked before I could answer I heard footstep running up, when I turned if was Londyn she had heard my moms conversation.

"Ma, I love her, and you haven't even met her in person, you will see that's she's not what you think she is, I gotta go" I said as I hung up. I turned the French fries into the plate and took the glass of juice alongside with the bread for her. I walked to her room and knocked but no answer so I opened the door quietly in case she dozed off but she wasn't in her bed.

I set the food tray down and called her name. "Londyn" I called but no answer so I went into the bathroom to see blood dripping from the tub, when I looked it was coming from her wrist. "LONDYN" I shouted as I carried her up and placed her on the floor running downstairs to get a cloth to stop the bleeding. 
"Londyn, baby, come on don't fuck me up" I shouted as I carried her downstairs to my car and drove to the hospital.

If anything happens to Londyn I will Kill Jamal maself I swear.
****************

"Yow doc how she" I asked the doctor as he walked out shaking his head, "she lost a lot of blood, we need a donation quickly" he said as I rubbed my face in fury.

"But how, I just left her a few minutes,.....okay can I donate" I asked as he sighed. "We will need from family members, like her father or mother" he said as I nodded.  "How much time I got" I asked. "As soon as possible" he replied as I nodded.

I drove home and got Londyns phone then I traced her moms number and luckily it was 10mins drive to their house. "Oh my God mom its the famous basketballer" a girl who looked like  Londyn said as she opened the door.

"Am asking for Londyns parents" I said as she led me in. I spotted a huge man and a lady and I knew it was their parents.  "Hi am King, am here concerning Londyn your daughter" I said. "What bout her" Mr. Miles asked me. "She got in an accident and she needs blood now, or she gon die" I said as they both looked at me.

"Wouldn't that be better" Mrs. Miles asked me as I jerked ma head back a lil bit. "Are you fucking kidding me your daughter....Londyn, is in need of blood urgently and you're the only ones that can save her, and you.....you know what fuck it, she don't need you or no one else" I shouted.

"Young man get out of my house and off my property before I call the cops" Mr. Miles said. "Yeah right" I said as I walked out and drove off.
What was I gonna do.

_______________________

Excuse ma mistakes.....