--9--

Londyn Miles
_____________

First day in L.A and am tired as hell. "Is this what models go through, am so tired can we go back to the hotel already" I said to Cross as he laughed. Cross was cute, he was pretty cool and we got along well.

Have been to 5photoshoot already for different company, and am so tired, but guess what they pay you and well at that.
"Okay see, how bout 5more and then we can go back for a goodnight sleep" Cross said as I sighed. 

I had done my nails and wore a wig, trust I was looking really good, but it was hectic. "Success don't come over night you know" Cross said as I nodded.

In two days time I was going to do a photo shoot with a basketballer from ma home town Georgia. I just prayed it was King, I really had to get a phone so I could contact him on social media or whatever.

Hours later I was at my hotel room laying down from a hard day job, I wasn't at the top yet but I will get there a little lol.

_______

The next day I was going to meet a Tank top company, bringing modern design of tank tops to the market, and because of Carter am getting to advertise it for them.

Carter had models on deck but he never had someone who could do everything, voice over, modelling, acting, it was a major key for him lol.

After couple of company visits, Carter decided to put ma monthly salary into ma account and it was enough to get maself a place.
"We heard the guys in town, we will be throwing a party tonight and his coming with his friends, it would be a good time to meet him don't you think, get to know him" Cross said as I nodded.

"Your dress is in the bathroom, see you in the lobby" he said as I thanked him.
I spotted a small box on my bed and I couldn't believe with I saw, my favorite iPhone,.....

King Will
__________

I walked in with ma nigga Kofi and Sixty and the party was quiet civilize. "Its a celeb thingy" Kofi said as I nodded. "Carter should be around" Sixty said as we walked to a table.

As I looked through my phone I  heard a voice like Carters voice, I stood up and I jerked a little. "King, you made it, meet my girl Londyn known as Dyna" he said as I looked at Londyn in a state of shock.

I decided to keep it cool, even thou I had thorns of questions, and I needed answer.
"Nice to meet you Dyna" I said as she nodded with a small smile. "Okay I will leave you two to get to know each other yeah" Carter said as we nodded while he walk away.

as the classic music played in the background, I looked at her black shinny dress, her whole shape, she was looking smart and more beautiful, I couldn't hold it no more.

"Follow me" I said as I walked my way through the crowd to the room upstairs.
holding her hand behind me.
Seconds later we reached the room, I locked the door while she sat on the King size bed.
"Londyn...." I said as she walked up to me and hugged me, I held her like that for as long as I can remember.

"Am sorry, I had this opportunity, and I had to leave, I couldn't contact you because I lost my phone, I've really missed you" she said as a tear fell from ma eye.
I thought I would never see Londyn again, our connection was getting stronger I made a mistake by leaving her after prom and not communicating with her, and also for the big games, but I ain't leaving her this time, never.

"Its okay....am here now, I gotchu baby girl" I ended.
____________________

Okay this was boring asf,.....but just stay tuned for more you know, more heat,
It begins from now, do you think I should write on amazon kindle(ebooks)/hmmmmm?