--8--

Londyn Miles
_____________

I had no choice but to steal, well a bitch had to eat. I was sitting in this hotel suit waiting for Carter to come talk to me bout whatever he wanted me to do and no lie I was really excited.

I haven't told him ma name yet. Thinking bout all ma past experiences and everything, even loosing King, cause yeah I can say I lost him cause ion know where the fuck that nigga is. But I was gonna find out once I get maself straight I was gonna look for him.

"Hello miss...." Carter greeted me as he came in waiting for me to say my name. I thought of a name...I wanted something different.

"Miss Londyn Miles but call me Dyna" I said as he nodded. "Dyna would be beautiful for a brand don't you think" he said as I smiled.
"So, I told you what I do, and I think you would be good for my affiliation department, you can advertise peoples product, you have a good face, and from the look of things, you look like you have a good personality, besides i heard you was a striper no offense but you better than that, so I will give you the documents, read them and you have to decide if you in on out" he said as I nodded.
"

Remember its once inna life time don't throw it away, or you gon be back on em streets Dyna" he said.

This man had already done a full research bout me. I always wanted to do these type of things and I was going to read over these documents and sign them carefully tomorrow, God brought me this far so I ain't backing out.

King Will
____________

"King, king, what should we expect from you on your next game, King are you in a relationship, are you planning to get married, what about Maya" the journalist asked me as the paparazzi took ma pictures.

Seriously I hate all this shit, but what can I do. I jumped in my Lamborghini and took a ride home to Kofis crib. I wanna get ma own crib thou, and I wanned to do it with Londyn, but ma ass can't find her.

"You searched all her social media platforms bruh" Kofi asked me as I sat down. "Yeah, nothing, lemme smoke a blunt" I said as he passed me the bag.
"You luh this girl huh....what bout Maya" Kofi asked me as I rubbed my face with ma hands.

"Ion give a shit bout Maya, now all she want is ma cash, but Londyn, she always been different, why would she just disappear" I said as Kofi sighed.

"She been going through a lot, maybe she moved out, travel you know" Kofi said as I nodded.
Suddenly my phone rang and it was my assistant, Teyana. "Wassuh nigga" she said as I chuckled. "Coo, I thought I told you an on break" I said as she laughed. "Yes, but you have a photo shoot in 3days time, and its gon be in L.A, there's this new basketball outfit for men and women and they want you to represent it" she said as I sighed again.

"Well,....any news bout the model am gon be taken em with" I asked her. "Carter said it was some new model on his team, he says she beautiful and just perfect and he sure she matches you perfectly fine with the outfits" Teyana replied.

"Ight, thanks Tee, gimme details ight, be safe na" I said as I hung up.
"Whatsup" Kofi asked me as I filtered  my joint.
"Some designer photo shoot in three days time with a new model, and I heard she beautiful too" I said as Kofi smirked.

Im a nigga, ima man, so sometimes I gotta get new chicks, and new pussy, can't blame me.

Ima make sure that L.A trip he the shit, havnt been there inna while.
Los Angeles, here we come...

_____________________

I havnt updated cause I've been working, so stressful especially in Africa trust me, but IMA make sure I update frequently, comment ya thoughts, please don't forget to vote and follow,
I need to read new stories, suggest one or your own.....feel free to DM me, am really friendly and I love people...

Till next update which may come in about now lol....